Defense is 4-0 without Brees (1 Viewer)

Despite Teddy holding on to the ball too long and missing wide open passes, the defense was able to overcome offensive mediocrity and salvage another one for us.

Best I’ve ever seen this Saints defense play in over 20 years.
And I’m loving every second of it! Who Dat!!?!?!

Despite Teddy holding on to the ball too long and missing wide open passes, the defense was able to overcome offensive mediocrity and salvage another one for us.

Best I’ve ever seen this Saints defense play in over 20 years.
with Drew these would be very commanding wins, all else equal...

This defense is playing lights out, particularly at crunch time over the last few weeks. They are playing together, communicating on every play and hustling to the ball. We cannot ask for more than that and just think when Drew gets back -This team is scary good and playing motivated football every week.

I mean lets be real here, We keep saying the everyone is 4-0 without Brees and yet I don't believe Brees should get any credit for that 1 loss on our record. The team is 5-1. We might be 6-0 If Brees never got hurt. We're finding ways to win until he gets back because that's what good teams do.

Defense is playing lights out. I expect a similar game next week. If TB plays better, we win another close, low scoring game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom