Defense owes Drew Brees a Huge Apology... (1 Viewer)

Brees knows the procedure. No amount of offensive heroics can overcome the ability of the defense to crumble when it counts.

And he handles himself with such class and integrity. Never throws anyone under the bus. He’s truly incredible. I’m pretty even and I don’t know that I could remain silent like that.

Indeed .... maybe not give up 40 - 60 yds in a single play at the end of a game which they seemingly love to do. So disappointing.

It is very. Agreed. I’m not even upset we lost, it’s the way we played on D and how we lost. Just a broken record at the end and anyone, anyone, saying that we don’t have issues in that spot is delusional imo. Very delusional.
I’ll bet the O has the same feeling we fans do when they give the ball back with any time.

Well and we get a stupid 2 pt try in the 1st freakin quarter. It hurt at the end. Payton and his stupid call of the day.

When we scored at the end I didnt even celebrate because I knew there was too much time. We havent stopped them hardly all day. And how do you let Kittle beat you. Cover the guy. Defense hasn't played the same since Teddy hasn't played.

How about the 2 terrible Two-point conversion attempts? Not going to mention those? those were the difference in this game.

Sean needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with some better 2 point plays, they have been abysmal this season on converting those.

How about the 2 terrible Two-point conversion attempts? Not going to mention those? those were the difference in this game.

Sean needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with some better 2 point plays, they have been abysmal this season on converting those.

Or just quit running them unless it’s given that we must.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom