Defense played well (1 Viewer)

SaintsIn2009

BRING THE WOOD!!!
Reaction score
They only gave up 13 points and made some good plays. The INT, I believe SEA only converted 3 of their 3rd down attempts. At times they gave up some yardage and plays but at the end they made plays when needed. Also, Lutz was on point today! Good win against the number 1 defense

Great performance. Props to everyone on that side.

Byrd also played well, which was surprising given him being benched a few weeks ago. Looks like he's starting again.

The D did a great job!!

They only gave up 13 points and made some good plays. The INT, I believe SEA only converted 3 of their 3rd down attempts. At times they gave up some yardage and plays but at the end they made plays when needed. Also, Lutz was on point today! Good win against the number 1 defense

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3flv5nWZgII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vaccaro is the man. He publicly called out the defense after last week, and this week they responded by holding Seattle to 13 points.

He's the leader this defense has needed since Vilma's departure.

They "bent" a lot, but at least they didn't break. Job well done.

Is Ellerbe ok? Didn't see him second half

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Considering we've been giving up like 35 points a game in our last 8 home games, to hold their offense to 13 is a GREAT job.

The D stepped up big today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom