Defense still has heart (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Look at the negatives like the 2 70 yard rushes today thats bad, but Parker never scored on them. He was ran down twice. That defense never gave up on those runs. What about Grant laying out to stop the screen to force a punt. He ran through an all pro guard and dove for Davenport. Davenport is huge and he took him down from a dive. Thats the positives from this game. It is called HEART. What cost us the game is turnovers and not forcing any. I do agree with others that we need some upgrades but not many. We have an upgrade on our team right now. I think Danny Clark needs to start. Simoneau had a chance on the 70 yard run to make the tackle. He sat in the whole and waited for him. He knows he should of attacked him. So when Parker saw this he bounced it to the outside and Simoneau was caught in traffic.Our D will be alright.

For the most part I agree. We definetly need to learn to contain, even if that means trusting the DT's and the Mike to handle the middle on there own. That being said we got a talented big back in Deuce who can keep the D off the field, we definetly did not run the ball enough

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom