Defense was absolutely pathetic today (1 Viewer)

We need better corners they got exposed badly. Trickery and bootlegs ate us up today. Not to mention cjg falling down at the end of the game when he just had to keep running to tackle kittle. Instead decides to fall and dive or whatever that was and let kittle run for 50 yards. Game wasn’t over just because he caught that ball. Gosh so many bad defensive plus. Utterly horrible performance on defense.

Yeah instead of Payton worrying about how loud the crowd can get he should worry about his own team.

Crowd did their part.

Did the team? Of course not
This times a thousand. My god you go out there scream your damn lungs out and defense just lays down the whole game.

DA strikes again....

Why not have #23 follow Emanuel Sanders all game?!?!

I mean how much better of a Corner does DA need to make this decision a no ? brainer?!

Apple ? is good #2 corner but in no way should the guy be hung out to dry against such a fast WR like Sanders

I blame this on defensive coaching. There were a lot of problems, but the coaching was bad.

Fourth and two, game on the line. You have Gardner-Johnson, a rookie, one on one with the best TE in the league. That’s being totally out coached by the other team.

It’s as crazy as if the Niners had a LB alone against Michael Thomas for all the marbles.

Allen was completely jobbed by the Niners staff on the play, absolutely crushed. No excuse for that. Call a TO if you need to, but you can’t let a play like that go on.

Everybody blaming the refs or Kamara or even the fake punt needs to stop it. This was 100% on the pass defense. It was atrocious. And it has been for a month now. You might get away with against Atlanta Tampa ot Carolina but not against anybody decent. I know we have injuries but there's still no excuse for looking this inept.

Kamara should be riding the bench until he is healthy. Murray at this point in the season is by far the more effective running back.-

Before the season I thought it was 100% AK was getting paid at the end of the season, now, don’t think so unless he goes on a tear the-rest of the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom