Defense will be the Key (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am not worried about the offense. The defense concerns me more. Wish Kwon Alexander hadn't gotten hurt. However, in their first meeting, the Saints defense recorded 5 sacks. If the defense gets 5 sacks this weekend, Saints win easily.

Well, Trubisky is a more mobile QB than Foles, but he usually only throws to receivers within 10 yrds of the LOS, so it's going to be a matter of setting the edge, patrolling the flats, and limiting their TEs. They are running more, but Malcolm in the Middle is back and we have done a good job of shutting down the run except when he was out. I don't see Nagy outcoaching Payton and Allen. We got this.

Im actually more worried about the Saints sticking to the running game. If they stick to run game which will set up quality pass plays,then the Bears have no shot at winning the game.

Im actually more worried about the Saints sticking to the running game. If they stick to run game which will set up quality pass plays,then the Bears have no shot at winning the game.

I think they are going to do it. I think Sean had an aha moment in the Vikings game “oh yea, this is good offense too”.

as for the D, we will ride the strength of our strength, that line. We will give up some but this is total team time. If our offense is clicking, this defense can definitely keep the other O from looking as good as ours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom