Defense!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Aside from that one fluke play from DK Metcalf the defense feasted all night!!!!! I just hope the offense can find some continuity going forward because I sometimes think it's a shame the defense has to play perfectly for the team to win.

Take away that play and they had 135 total yards. Backup QB or not, that’s pretty good

Who here was thinking of the worst of that 4th down?not going to lie good play by Davis but not a good strategy. Too risky that worked out.

Who here was thinking of the worst of that 4th down?not going to lie good play by Davis but not a good strategy. Too risky that worked out.
I absolutely hate that prevent coverage. I was convinced they’d find a way to convert

probably an unpopular opinion but i was 50/50 on the OPI. I think lattimore was caught behind DK and paid for it.

the refs were terrible tho. DK grabbing the mask and then lattimore getting done was a jk. and that phantom call on gino smith and dav. Even seahawks got some bad calls.

def was just excellent tho. good to see pash rush finally come out to play. Dav makes a big difference, but DD was on a mission tonight. wowza.

That's was offensive pass interference on Metcalf.
They were at it all night. I'm ok with the call, DK got that one. I'm NOT ok with the shove by the goal line, that was a punk move and low class. Marshon should have known better than to retaliate, but I get emotions running high, especially after that play. Good for Lattimore for keeping him in check the rest of the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom