Defensive break down (1 Viewer)

Back to back games the defense breaks down and loses the game.

Everyone knows they will lose, everyone knows there will be a break down or penalty late that will lose the game. Everyone knows it, then they make it happen.

I have no idea how to fix it but there is something in their heads that wants to fail and it was on full display the first two games.

As soon as the division and playoffs are out of reach these errors and break downs go away and they will win a few games, but only after the post season is out of reach.

The level of CLUELESSNESS on this board astounds me sometimes . You have NO idea what you're talking about . Step away form the vodka bottle AND the keyboard please

The defense did not lose that game. Except for the blocked field goal attempt (special team) returned for a touchdown, the score would have been 16-9. The defense gave up a lot of yards, but they did manage to keep the Giants out of the end zone.

Conversely, the offense had an off day, not scoring anywhere near their potential. Both defenses played tough.

truth hurts.

If I get banned for posting the truth then this whole forum is a joke.

Two weeks in a row the defense was on the field and lost the game.

Their is something in their head that's scared to win and even wants to fail.

I know, I used to compete for money and had to fight it myself. It's tough very tough.
He was saying that he had to not say what he wanted to you, or he might end up getting banned. Posting your opinion won't get you banned. Posting your opinion and incorrectly declaring it a fact won't either.

But rude and dismissiveness conduct, and calling the forum a joke will in a heart beat. You may want to dial that part of your rant back a bit.

Some people like to watch the end of the game and post based on that. Fans with Football IQ knows this post is trolling.

Someone please explain to him what MSUSousaphone means "don't do anything to get banned" !! Duh

The level of CLUELESSNESS on this board astounds me sometimes . You have NO idea what you're talking about . Step away form the vodka bottle AND the keyboard please

Which would you rather on the field in the end with a good chance to win? The offense or the defense?

More times than not the offense is up to the task, we have seen it again and again over the years and we will see it again during to remainder of the season.

Recent years has shown that the defense is not and will lose the game. So far this year it has been the same, nothing much has changed.

He was saying that he had to not say what he wanted to you, or he might end up getting banned. Posting your opinion won't get you banned. Posting your opinion and incorrectly declaring it a fact won't either.

But rude and dismissiveness conduct, and calling the forum a joke will in a heart beat. You may want to dial that part of your rant back a bit.

ok, sorry.

thought it was directed at me.

Which would you rather on the field in the end with a good chance to win? The offense or the defense?

More times than not the offense is up to the task, we have seen it again and again over the years and we will see it again during to remainder of the season.

Recent years has shown that the defense is not and will lose the game. So far this year it has been the same, nothing much has changed.

The ONLY reason we were IN the game was BECAUSE OF THE DEFENSE . They played a pretty darn good game . If you can't see that , I can't help you

The ONLY reason we were IN the game was BECAUSE OF THE DEFENSE . They played a pretty darn good game . If you can't see that , I can't help you

I can see your point.

But they did give up 368 passing yards and Cruz was careless with the ball when he fumbled otherwise most likely more points.

Two goal line stands but they were in that position because they were busy giving up 368 passing yards.

69 yards rushing, not bad if paired with 205 passing - but ...

Last week 368 would have been good for 3rd best - we'll see where Manning ends up this week but currently he's third.

9 points should win most games but ..

When you saw how the games was unfolding and we had to depend on the defense for one stop - how did you feel? I was like "here we go again. will be PI or a break down?" turns out to be both!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom