Defensive break down (1 Viewer)

muddbug2

All-Pro
Reaction score
Back to back games the defense breaks down and loses the game.

Everyone knows they will lose, everyone knows there will be a break down or penalty late that will lose the game. Everyone knows it, then they make it happen.

I have no idea how to fix it but there is something in their heads that wants to fail and it was on full display the first two games.

As soon as the division and playoffs are out of reach these errors and break downs go away and they will win a few games, but only after the post season is out of reach.

..........don't do anything to get banned........don't do anything to get banned.........don't do anything to get banned.......

You have to learn to win in the clutch and it can snowball once you get that first close win. It's not about talent or scheme.

That monkey is still daddy humping our back though.

Ummmm the d didn't break down bud our own couldn't capitalize on turn overs glad ya payed attention

Awful thread. The defense allowed 3 field goals, got 2 sacks, and three turnovers. They should have had a 3 touchdown cushion to defend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. Last week, yes. This week??? Were you watching the same game?

Silver lining: We've only given up 1 TD in 7 quarters against two really good offenses.

Truth be told...I knew we done when the Offense couldn't cash in with a TD on that last drive...They asked the Defense to do too much and for the most part they did...Cadet had a big drop that may have given us a first down and momentum and control of the clock. Then Brandon Coleman makes an appearance in today's episode of Drops in Crucial Moments. This team is not built to win games only scoring 13 points...Disagree if you want but it's the Stone Cold Truth.

Defense had so much pressure on them today to try to win the game..when the offense didn't won't to

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

Back to back games the defense breaks down and loses the game.

Everyone knows they will lose, everyone knows there will be a break down or penalty late that will lose the game. Everyone knows it, then they make it happen.

I have no idea how to fix it but there is something in their heads that wants to fail and it was on full display the first two games.

As soon as the division and playoffs are out of reach these errors and break downs go away and they will win a few games, but only after the post season is out of reach.

Amazing. Did you watch the game? AT ALL?

This is NOT the day for this thread....

Considering the injuries this defense has had I'd say today was a Herculean effort. Plenty of players and coaches to lay the blame on but I wouldn't start with the defense.

..........don't do anything to get banned........don't do anything to get banned.........don't do anything to get banned.......

truth hurts.

If I get banned for posting the truth then this whole forum is a joke.

Two weeks in a row the defense was on the field and lost the game.

Their is something in their head that's scared to win and even wants to fail.

I know, I used to compete for money and had to fight it myself. It's tough very tough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom