Defensive Draft in 07 (1 Viewer)

If you go onto the fans sites of the Dolphins, Texans, Jets etc. they all say the same thing and all without foundation, only hope

Barring a Saints collapse, who would you want to play for being that you played for a crappy team your entire career? Also, I would think we have more cap room then all 3 of those teams.

Barring a Saints collapse, who would you want to play for being that you played for a crappy team your entire career? Also, I would think we have more cap room then all 3 of those teams.

Free agents rarely go teams due to their record the season before if they are 27 and looking for a big contract. Clements will go and play for the Raiders if the money's right. Sean Payton has shown that franchises can be turned round quickly and unrestricted free agents want that guaranteed money. If it's close they may choose the better team but if a franchise with a poor record is offering by far the best deal they'll likely take it

Free agents rarely go teams due to their record the season before if they are 27 and looking for a big contract. Clements will go and play for the Raiders if the money's right. Sean Payton has shown that franchises can be turned round quickly and unrestricted free agents want that guaranteed money. If it's close they may choose the better team but if a franchise with a poor record is offering by far the best deal they'll likely take it

I wouldn't say rarely. I think the whole Edgerrin James thing, with him going to Arizona making more money but being unhappy, will change the way free agency goes. It's like a 9-5 job. What would you rather, paid less and being happy or paid more and being miserable?

A play making Cornerback/Safety that can get the ball back in Brees's hands!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom