Defensive penalties (1 Viewer)

Igordão

All-Pro
Reaction score
I only remember two penalties by the defense last night. One by Dixon and one by other db that got declined. There were more that I forgot?

If not, that would be a great improvement compared to last year.

I think it was Dixons hold but on the same play there was an obvious hold on NE OL and I was ****** they missed it then they call the hold on Dixon. I just said, we'll that figures.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i think trae elson was called for a hold so that may have been the other one you're thinking of, but atm i can't remember if it was declined.

otoh, there sure seemed to be lots of penalties called on our oline.

i think trae elson was called for a hold so that may have been the other one you're thinking of, but atm i can't remember if it was declined.

otoh, there sure seemed to be lots of penalties called on our oline.

Yeah there was a lot of penalties on the offense.

However I'm just happy to see the defense playing with some more discipline. If it was last year defense they would probably have 5 defensive holdings and 5 pass interferences by the end of the first half.

I think it was Dixons hold but on the same play there was an obvious hold on NE OL and I was ****** they missed it then they call the hold on Dixon. I just said, we'll that figures.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Well that didn't take long. First preseason game and we are already gettin screwed by the refs huh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom