Defensive Rankings (1 Viewer)

True. I haven't seen the rankings, but there is no way our Offense can be ranked in the top 10 at this point. Now, when Drew comes back, look for that to change.

Believe it or not, 22nd overall in total yardage.

I like this. The only ones that know how good our defense is are the ones who experienced it. Other than that our defense is underrated which is perfect. Our offense only has to be good for 2 more games and not even that good. When Drew comes back our offense will be ranked mid to late teens maybe early 20s which should piss DB off hopefully.

Someone better tell Baldy to hush up if we want to keep the D under wraps. He keeps telling everybody how good we are! lol!

I like how we’ve improved on defense each week. Hopefully we continue that trend. 4 wins without Drew. Still a little hard to believe. He will be back soon, but hopefully we can squeak out a few more.

Our offense isn't top 10 rank wise is it?

If so, this must be the first time in a longggg time our defense is ranked higher than our offense.
That would be correct and that would be 2010. A down year for the offense (worst with Brees) and a great season statistically for the defense.

Yards and ppg ranking, respectively, in 2010

Offense 7/11
Defense 4/7

Last edited:
that is why I am not worried about playing anyone this season. this defense is stifling for the most part. a few hiccups here and there but the other team gets paid to play also. and this is why I have no doubt that Drew will be back next year with this defense coming into it's own.

Really feels like our run D should be higher ranked than “middle of the pack.”

We severely missed our duo of Onyemata and Rankins at the beginning of the season
We've also played against some of the best RBs in the business & some of the most mobile QBs as well. Record wise, we've played the toughest schedule in the league as well.

So as of this week, we are the 10th ranked Defense in the league.

This is a talented assortment of players the Saint have drafted and signed and unlike most people on this forum I give credit to Dennis Allen for putting together a scheme that allow these players to play to their strengths.
Huh? I think most on this board are giving Dennis Allen a lot of credit...he has been fantastic...

If you do away with the rams and Texans game

Stats show that we are #1 the past few weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom