Defensive Report Card (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Week 1 - C
Week 2 - B+

Still wanna see this defense dominate.... good thing is we are getting better...... if we get better than what we are now.... look out america......

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Week 1 - B+
Week 2 - B+

We'll get there.

stevo3

LIVIN DA DREAM
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Still not generating as much pressure as I'd like with the front 4 only, but the coverage has been much improved and will allow for these guys to get there...plus we really havent seen any crazy blitzing coming on consecutive plays, but it hasn't really been needed.

rechargeable

Reaction score
Week 1: B+
Week 2: C

Need more stoutness and pressure from the middle front. Charles Grant still breathing?

Secondary doing their thing despite all the garbage yards with the game out of hand.

gpupil

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The great thing is we only need a C defense. Sure it would be great to be better, but all we've wanted for the past two years is an average defense.

Wheelo

I <3 Saints
Reaction score
Week 2: I give a C

Kolb dropped almost 400 passing and drove down the field with no TO and 30 seconds left. We didn't do very well against the wildcat either. The only reason I give a C is because the turnovers we caused. A lot of work still to do!

esbern

Very Banned
Reaction score
wait wait we give Kolb, who has started 0 games ever, almost 400 yards....and you all are saying we did well?

Saint Brees

The Seeker
Reaction score
Saints defense looked good. Garbage time and special teams screwed them over statistically but they did good. We have to fix special teams. That's 20 point so far they set up for the other team.

scormi5

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe if you had watched the GAME and not looked at the boxscore, you'd see our Defense did pretty frickin well. Kolb had a lot of garbage yards at the end of the 2nd half and end of the game when we went strictly prevent. Grow up. Our defense is great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom