Defensive Report Card (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Week 1 - C
Week 2 - B+

Still wanna see this defense dominate.... good thing is we are getting better...... if we get better than what we are now.... look out america......

Still not generating as much pressure as I'd like with the front 4 only, but the coverage has been much improved and will allow for these guys to get there...plus we really havent seen any crazy blitzing coming on consecutive plays, but it hasn't really been needed.

Week 1: B+
Week 2: C

Need more stoutness and pressure from the middle front. Charles Grant still breathing?

Secondary doing their thing despite all the garbage yards with the game out of hand.

The great thing is we only need a C defense. Sure it would be great to be better, but all we've wanted for the past two years is an average defense.

Week 2: I give a C

Kolb dropped almost 400 passing and drove down the field with no TO and 30 seconds left. We didn't do very well against the wildcat either. The only reason I give a C is because the turnovers we caused. A lot of work still to do!

wait wait we give Kolb, who has started 0 games ever, almost 400 yards....and you all are saying we did well?

Saints defense looked good. Garbage time and special teams screwed them over statistically but they did good. We have to fix special teams. That's 20 point so far they set up for the other team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom