Defensive Tackle (1 Viewer)

Yes, pain would command big dollars. If you would rather go draft, you could probably get the defensive tackle from Baylor in the third round.Siaki Lka. He was at an LSU transfer in 2021.
Money wise I’d rather we did go thru the draft.

I just posted in another thread about this same thing. I think Sheldon Rankins will be a FA this season and also Brown is already a FA. But we need more beef upfront. We could draft either Mazi Smith or Siaki Ika, both of those guys are real good as run stuffers and can collapse the pocket. I would like Bryan Bresee too, but don't know if he'll last until the 3rd round. There's a sleeper, Keeanu Benton- DT Wisconsin 6'4"/315#. Very athletic, a good run stuffer and untapped potenial as a pass rusher. We need to strengthen our DT position.

I totally agree. We could sign Rankins, he is a true 3-tech and sign Malcolm Brown who is a true NT. Then draft a NT. If we had more draft capitol we could draft another 3-Tech DT.
I would be cool with signing Sheldon again. I just hope he could stay healthy here again.

We really need to figure out the dline as a whole. If we don't sign Davenport then that leaves Turner, Tanoh and Granderson to play opposite of Cam. We definitely need a DE imo. I wouldn't depend on Turners health. Granderson has improved, but I don't like him as a 17 game starter. Tanoh has the physical tools, but little production with his snaps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom