Defiance (1 Viewer)

Quarter Rat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Little info has been given out so far about it, but it will be a persistent open world FPS MMO for PC, XBOX, and Playstation.

Its being developed by Trion, an indy powerhouse that made Rift, among other things.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z3JWLhH8v4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Definitely one of the better things to come out of E3 this year.
Estimated release will likely be around Christmas

A good writeup can be found here

I'm holding out for the Bungie FPS MMO.

But this will be interesting to watch how they execute.

well they have another beta going on right now for the ps3 that you can download from the psn store for free. So far from what i have played of it, I actually like the game.. but i'm not super picky about certain aspects to a game either..

well they have another beta going on right now for the ps3 that you can download from the psn store for free. So far from what i have played of it, I actually like the game.. but i'm not super picky about certain aspects to a game either..

i downloaded the beta from the psn and it wouldn't let me play the game....said my console was not authorized

got online and found a beta key and that didn't work either

am i doing it wrong?

i downloaded the beta from the psn and it wouldn't let me play the game....said my console was not authorized

got online and found a beta key and that didn't work either

am i doing it wrong?

Not sure, I downloaded it and it let me in with no problems... maybe the servers were down?

Last edited:
This game comes out tomorrow, has anyone played a beta version of it or anything and have opinions?

I played it on PC, It was pretty fun but you can tell the PC platform was more of an after thought for em. Navigating the UI made me want to kick puppies. You get use to it but it was pretty confusing at first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom