Deion Sanders Interview on NFLN, (1 Viewer)

Smooth talker, but equally slimy.

Notice his focus on African-American players.... no mention of the Hispanic, or Asian, or White players on the field. I wonder if he made good friends with Colby Bockwoldt, or Kevin Walter of the Texans, or Chris Reis or Jim Leonhardt? These are low level guys that fill rosters - who happen to be white.

Moron.

there are so many problems in the black community I'm not gonna complain when someone black who has the resources and who some of these kids/families might actually listen to concentrates on trying to help them. now if colby mother had him at 14 years old, family members doing drugs, probation, etc I don't know if Deion would turn him down if he needed guidance.

I've never like Sanders, on or off the field. Showboating, grandstanding, punk.

When I found out that he was "sponsoring" young collegians, I knew there was trouble brewing somewhere.

If nothing else, I hope all this hoopla sends up red flags to all up and coming football players to stay away from him.

I could care less whether or not he did anything wrong. If there's an opportunity to see him get in trouble, and consequently, not having to hear this ******* on TV anymore, then I'm all for it. I hope he gets his worthless *** dragged through the mud. In conclusion, **** Deion Sanders.

Michael Crabtree

Deion did the same thing to Crabtree. Sponsored him then before the draft told him he owed him all the money and cars he bought him repayed. That led to the Crabtree holdout. Screw Deion. He is a piece of shyte.

Deion "Michael Jackson" Sanders? On the down low?

Is Deion still touting the "christian" label, or did that get old for him?

Is Deion still touting the "christian" label, or did that get old for him?

so you know his true religious beliefs, do tell...

again, does anybody have anything more than we don't like deion, like exactly what proof that he broke rules w/ these players.

I like deion, if he broke some rules on purpose I really would like to know.

again, does anybody have anything more than we don't like deion, like exactly what proof that he broke rules w/ these players.

Oh please. The guy is the greatest cover corner of all time, but that doesnt change the fact that he is a slimy, money hungry moron. As for his religious beliefs, these kind of people find Jesus when its convenient for them, that alone is enough for me not to pay attention.

The sentiment generally is that people just don't like Deion, and hope that whatever is going on will somehow end up with him being in trouble with the law. That's not going to happen because he's not doing anything that's illegal.

I have no doubt that he's providing these young athletes with improper benefits and what not, but it's no different than the kind of treatment hundreds of other athletes throughout college sports are getting. Because it's Deion that's doing it, this is an outrage all of a sudden.

I like Deion for the most part too. People don't know it (because of his media personality), but he was known for being very friendly and hospitable towards fans during his career. I can't have a problem with athletes like that.

He can "sponsor" whoever he wants to sponsor. I don't see why race is an issue.

Would you feel the same way if it were a white player stating that he will only sponsor other whites?

He's certainly within his rights to sponsor whomever he wishes, but things like that will always bother people until we move past race completely in this country.

Would you feel the same way if it were a white player stating that he will only sponsor other whites?

He's certainly within his rights to sponsor whomever he wishes, but things like that will always bother people until we move past race completely in this country.

Did he say he would only sponsor black athletes?

Did he say he would only sponsor black athletes?
Did'nt hear him say that
I could care less whether or not he did anything wrong. If there's an opportunity to see him get in trouble, and consequently, not having to hear this ******* on TV anymore, then I'm all for it. I hope he gets his worthless *** dragged through the mud. In conclusion, **** Deion Sanders.
Definition of Hater
Sounds like he use to beat you up in high school or ya caught him with ya girlfriend! What exactly did Neon do to you?
Deion Sanders = Footballs Al Sharpton. No one wants him around, he just keeps showing up. The NFL could form some type of committee that does outreach work completely devoid of any type of NCAA infraction, instead of letting these morons appoint themselves as the go to guys in these situations like Deion and Michael Irvin. What about Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, etc? You dont have to be a criminal to be a mentor.

Good question Why stop at Barry Sanders & Jerry Rice how bout Troy Aikman goes into inner city Dallas, Ya think Troy gave Pac Man a call to see what he could do? Did Terry Bradshaw use his time off camera to talk to Ryan Perrilloux any?
Theirs a definite need to assist these talented but mostly fatherless immature young men.
We have the slimy Neon Deion the drug addict Chris Carter the womanizer Michael Irvin! Ya just get who ya get mentoring is a voluntary action. I can only hope they are telln em something better that what they are hearing in the streets!!! I Dont see how it could be positive to turn down the assistance from someone whos been there and done that?

Last edited:
Smooth talker, but equally slimy.

Notice his focus on African-American players.... no mention of the Hispanic, or Asian, or White players on the field. I wonder if he made good friends with Colby Bockwoldt, or Kevin Walter of the Texans, or Chris Reis or Jim Leonhardt? These are low level guys that fill rosters - who happen to be white.

All credit to him if he really is as charitable as he says. I have my doubts.

He also sounds like my ex-wife. "There was always a problem when I played, and there's a problem now." I guess its everyone else's problem, right Deion? You don't see the common denominator here?

Moron.

Another misinformed person spouting off at the mouth..you must be kin to Rush Limbaugh or play golf with Bill O'Reilly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom