Deion Sanders Interview on NFLN, (1 Viewer)

Would you feel the same way if it were a white player stating that he will only sponsor other whites?

He's certainly within his rights to sponsor whomever he wishes, but things like that will always bother people until we move past race completely in this country.

Are these White players coming out of the inner city? are they fatherless children or kids who came up in drug infested homes? this isnt about who is getting attention from who, is making sure these type of kids make the right decisions when they get in the league, its to PREVENT another Pac Man Jones...

There was no need to make this a race thread. Thanks for thread jacking a football point and making it a EE topic.

I personally don't care too much for Sanders but as a Social Worker/Therapist/Mentor/Football coach/Father of 4/
I won't hate on what he contributes to his community.

One of those danged if you do, danged if you don't situations. I've never been one for lound mouth show boats but I won't deminish any attempts to helping under priviledged. As a private citizen he can contribute his time, money and efforts to what ever cause he wants to.

I can't hate on David Duke because he hasn't contributed time or money to the NAACP or chooses to focus on issues relevant to him.

Further more, I suspect that Ryan Leaf, Tylor Palko or David Carr would have appreciated some mentorship from Archie Manning and no one would have made it a race issue.

I just personally don't care for Deion Sanders and feel that a closer look should be taken at the relationship he has with up and coming players. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Deion+Sanders+mugshot.jpg

Crosswat, I'm not sure what is the purpose of posting a years old picture of Sander's being arrested? It's inflammatory and similar to what many politicains do to bring or halt momentum to a cause but is often misguided and misleading to the general public. ( very similar to the Poltical race I am sure we are both watching in Va.) Now I find myself defending a post that I started because it morphed into something that was far from what I intended.

Last edited:
NFL star Deion Sanders was arrested in June 1996 by Florida cops and charged with misdemeanor trespassing. Lee County Port Authority Police caught Sanders, who played for the Dallas Cowboys at the time, fishing on a lake owned by the Southwest Florida International Airport. The 28-year-old defensive back had ignored "no trespassing" and "no fishing" signs posted on the property as well as an earlier law enforcement warning to stay away from the lake.

deion2.jpg

Deion might not be great mentor but I love his Hot Dog Express. It make hot dog very good and clean up in seconds.

Another misinformed person spouting off at the mouth..you must be kin to Rush Limbaugh or play golf with Bill O'Reilly.

This thread and gone from an ethical topic to a race topic to now a political topic. Can't you post your displeasure without attacking the poster?

An interrogation (supposed "interview") with Deion based on heresay. Yet no "interview" with Tom Cable or Bill Belichick for the proven crap they've done.

Interesting yet not unexpected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom