Deion Sanders Needs to Go!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Deion Sanders is the worst.

Anyone who agrees with me, please write to the NFL network.

fanfeedback@nfl.com

Never have I seen anyone so hateable say such stupid things
week in and week out.

UGH.

Sorry for the venting. Now back to your regularly scheduled Program.

I agree with you. I have strained enough on giving him the benefit of doubt. He is just plain awful. I honestly think he was the best Defensive player ever because of his ability to shut down one entire half of a football field but.... I have given up on him on being a sports broadcaster. Besides... I don't know how he kept his job when he made reference to adult smut on air one day.

No, He doesn't need to go. Him and Faulk are the only reason I watch that boring NFL network. Rich Eison is the one that needs to go.

Fran Charles and the entire gameday crew thats on right now, needs to go. They are already declaring that Cutler will be the starter before Shanahan even had time to sit on it. Bad journalism.

Deion is painful to watch. He is the Michael Irvin of the NFL network. So as you can see, I think the same about Irvin. They are just attention whores! But I think there is one thing that none of us can do a thing about... and that has to be "contract". Im sure they are under some sort of contract. SUCKS

Yes Deion does need to go. Anytime he is forced to talk about the Saints, he does not say anything positive. After the Panthers game, he said, "That's the Saints I remember."

I can't watch him either he's just to sleazy for my taste and thats saying something coming from me. Mike Pereira is another one I can't watch, when he first started doing his piece I thought it was cool but he takes the refs. side way to many time when it's obvious they were wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom