Deion Sanders says the Saints are explosive. (1 Viewer)

jeepman

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was just watching nfl network and Deion was giving the Saints lots of credit. Said we are explosiveness at its best. He was impressed with our running game and passing game. He also went as far to say that are going to be a team to deal with. Also mentioned that our defense is coming along slowly but surely.

I know alot of people dont like him because he doesnt give the Saints credit, well he does now. LOL

(sorry if posted already)

Deion Sanders. A typical band wagon fan. Jumps on whatever team is hot.

Wow Deion is deep. Of coarse we are explosive. We always have been, but it hasn't translated into wins. wait for the bandwagoners to jump on.

Sorry Deon, that mardi gras float known as the Saints bandwagon has taken off & there's no room for you.

I hang on his every word. Thanks. :9:

And once again... the offense left some points out there on the field. Its good to score all of these points knowing that we could have hung even more on them.

IDK always liked Primetime... I don't get upset or dislike people just because they dont show the Saints some love though. So I wouldn't know what he's said about our team in the past.

Frankly, I could care less about Deion. He is a homer and all this love will be gone when we play his 'girls. He is only giving us props because he knows we just humbled a cowgirl division foe, and they haven't played them yet. He is hedging his future "save face". We probably won't hear much more out of him unless we continue putting up 40+ point games. Our next time will be after the Giants game. If we win that one, we will be called contenders; if not, he will call us pretenders, saying he knew we didn't have what it takes all along. Wait and see. I would bet on this outcome if I were a gambling man. The Who Dats need to make him continue to eat humble pie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom