Deion wearing black and gold (1 Viewer)

I saw that too.
He said we are “by far the best team in the NFL right now.”

And that if Drew isn’t the MVP it must be Drew Alvin and Mark.

I just said this to my wife. I wanted to hear what he had to say about the Saints but I must’ve missed it. I could tell he was for the Saints by what he was wearing. Btw not a bad look for him. Do any of you guys remember that there was some talk about him coming to the Saints many years ago? He even came to a game with some singer, I can’t remember his name though.

1542604764_0ap3000000990025_video_rhr_210.jpg

He almost did become a Saint. He even ask Mora if he could get 21. Someone else had it at the time. Next thing you know 49ers find plenty of cap room and out bid us and Dallas, of course they didn't even have to cut anybody.

Sharpe is a tool. He doesn’t even give the Saints any props, he makes himself look stupid in front of every nfl fan that watches that show. Anyone with a brain at least puts the Saints top 2 and he can’t even say that.

Sharpe is a tool. He doesn’t even give the Saints any props, he makes himself look stupid in front of every nfl fan that watches that show. Anyone with a brain at least puts the Saints top 2 and he can’t even say that.

It's funny because he picked the Saints (I believe it was on his show with Skip Bayless, could be mistaken though.) to represent the NFC in the Superbowl. So, kinda weird how he hopped off.

It's funny because he picked the Saints (I believe it was on his show with Skip Bayless, could be mistaken though.) to represent the NFC in the Superbowl. So, kinda weird how he hopped off.
Without controversy, there is no show. Somebody had to play the part of the stooge.
He must have drawn the short straw. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom