Deja Vu-Reviewed by HennessyROB and Jules (1 Viewer)

Thoroughly enjoyed it. But I gotta disagree w/you about the Alicia Keys comparison Rob...Paula Patton is MUCH better looking!

I liked it.
But I did think that the movie could have done better than the ending that was used. I thought the last 20 - 30 minutes were lacking.

what??????????????????
I get it. Your playing.
Good 1.
No I'm not. And I won't go into why here as some would still like to see it and i wouldn't want to spoil it for them.
I am very <VERY>critical when it comes to movies.

No I'm not. And I won't go into why here as some would still like to see it and i wouldn't want to spoil it for them.
I am very <VERY>critical when it comes to movies.

I used to be very critical with movies too. I couldn't enjoy movies being that way.
The day I decided to just watch them for entertainment only, and not expect them to all be masterpieces, I started enjoying them again.

I used to be very critical with movies too. I couldn't enjoy movies being that way.
The day I decided to just watch them for entertainment only, and not expect them to all be masterpieces, I started enjoying them again.
Oh I enjoy movies...I even said that I liked this one. I just thought that the ending could have been better.

I wish I had 4 hands.
That way, I could give that Review 4 thumbs down.
Nothing gets under my skin more than a person who sees a movie for "Free" and complains.

... I didn't interpret his review as complaining at all- he was just explaining that if you have a problem with things like the CCC connecting the CBD with a backwater bayou, you should probably skip the film. I really agree with his sentiment that "these are the kinds of disappointments locals create for themselves when deciphering films set here in south Louisiana and it's a mindset which can often ruin the escapism which, I think, is the whole point of paying eight bucks to watch impossibly good looking people fall in love with each other and shoot each other then blow a bunch of stuff up." For cripes sake, he was IN the movie, why would he complain? As far as I'm concerned, Chris Rose continues to be the The Man, along with Jim Henderson, when it comes to journalism and sports journalism, respectively, in New Orleans........

Yes, it did suggest you can be on the CCC, take two lefts and a right, and be in the bayou, but that was forgivable.

No one has mentioned the best part...they found a way to insert "I need more cowbell" into a movie.

I hated the ending. It was just so hollywood. Everyone in the theatre pretty much laughed at the ending

But it was entertaining besides that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom