Delvin Breaux on one side and Adoree Jackson on the other: What do you think? (1 Viewer)

I've heard good things about ILB Z. Cunningham from Vandy. Some say he's better than Foster. I don't know tho. Anyone have any insight on how these guys compare?
Foster is very good, but I like Cunningham more. Both are great choices. That being said, DE and DT should be top priority. We are not set at either position on D line by a long shot.

Other than return skills, exactly what makes him stand out? I have only seen 1 USC game this year and frankly I'm not sure he'd start for LSU. He'd be in the rotation for sure, but he gets a lot of praise and I'm, not sure why.

Jackson actually was extremely high on LSU and I do think he would have started/excel at LSU. He is an absolute stud.

Jackson actually was extremely high on LSU and I do think he would have started/excel at LSU. He is an absolute stud.
I'm well aware of LSU chasing his signature. I just haven't seen anything other than his return skills that make him special. He takes too many chances and gives up too many completions from my very limited time watching him play.

Once he crushes it in the 40, he will be a top 5-7 pick and out of our range.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom