Delvin Breaux on why he isn’t with the Saints anymore (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna reach here and say it may have something to do w/the "misdiagnosis" in 17. If I recall, the team wanted him to practice/play, seemingly questioning the validity of Breaux's injury. From the outside looking in, I assume Breaux didnt like being doubted by the team and whatever happened behind the scenes soured the relationship. I mean, he was a restricted FA, and we didnt even offer him the lowest tender to protect him from hitting the market that year. That kind of says a lot right there.

But I dont know...He obviously still has mad love the team as fan, though.

He’s not wrong. Nobody should feel disrespected at the workplace.

Normally true, but sometimes a player can earn disrespect. We don't know the whole story, it still has a few missing details. We know Chip was misdiagnosed, but we don't know how he responded to coaching, training, rehab, and teammates. He may have gotten too salty with Payton of other staff, and punched his own ticket to CFL.

Last edited:
If I have to choose between making so much $$$ I set my family and children’s children up for life and kiss a little tush while doing it, and making $175,000 per year while being forced to live in Canada, grab me the most expensive lipstick from Sephora.

kiss a little tush while doing it, and making $175,000 per year while being forced to live in Canada, grab me the most expensive lipstick from Sephora.

speaking from experience... it's really not bad work if you can get it.

And I'm an Always On Matte Liquid by Smashbox, in Girl Gang Plum (in case you were wondering)

Not exactly sure where he’s going, but 31 other teams aren’t signing him either.

Injuries, work ethic, talent, comprehension of assignments, whatever it is that he’s lacking, the bottom line is he isn’t an NFL DB.

Nothing to feel bad about.

99.999999999% of the males in this country don’t have what it takes to be an NFL DB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom