Delvin Breaux on why he isn’t with the Saints anymore (1 Viewer)

Nor would we have made a move for Lattimore, either.

Breaux is a winner in life simply because he had one after the spinal cord injury. He has a lot to be thankful for; he'll come to know that as time goes by.

I still think we would have drafted Lattimore, because at the time we had need for two legit starting corners, not just one.

Our other corners at the time were Sterling Moore, Ken Crawley, PJ Williams and DeVante Harris. None of those guys are/were legit #2.

Boy you contrdict yourself, did he play 3 seasons or did he play 24 games. Did the rest of the saints defense allow a few TDs that years or were the absolutely terrible across the board. Has this not been a historically bad defense regardless of Breaux being there?

Did breaux have 19 PDF which is a pretty good stat, the guy was highly rated that year by guys who know football. It's not my opinion, I am giving you stats calculated by NFL statisticians not pulling something out of my starfish.

Ah cool you can condescend while failing to make a point.

Out of 48 games he played 22 and lead the league in TD’s given up. He was great in short yardage coverage and surrendered the deep ball at an alarming rate.

Saying he’s better than anyone on the defense beside Lattimore is simply not true.

Out of 48 games he played 22 and lead the league in TD’s given up. He was great in short yardage coverage and surrendered the deep ball at an alarming rate.

yes, I will always remember him for these moments

Well against all odds he not only recovered from a broken neck that derailed his promising D1 college career, but he was able to go on to reach the highest level of his field by making it to the CFL and then the NFL as a starting CB and as lagniappe, he got to play for his hometown team. That sounds like a very successful career and life to me.

What exactly have you accomplished to that level to tarnish his career achievements? :unsure:
You can kiss his butt all you want. I’ll take Sean Payton and his decision over him every day. Breaux is a born loser.

You can kiss his butt all you want. I’ll take Sean Payton and his decision over him every day. Breaux is a born loser.

LMAO, he’s living his dream playing professional football as a starting CB in the CFL while you’re trashing a man you’ve never even met on an online message board.

Now who’s the born loser here?

Why are you so bitter at the dude? You’re reminding me of this chump in some Facebook groups I’m in that by all means hated Ingram, but for some reason could NEVER keep Ingram’s name out of his mouth. Even after Ingram signed with the Ravens he was still posting about him.

There's two sides to this

On one hand Breaux on twitter has admitted his main issue was he couldn't stay healthy...

However, when he was hurt there were rumblings that he was soft because the team didn't truly believe he was hurt...we know that ended up being a misdiagnosis but that's also another side to that equation.

Fact of the matter is still true though he couldn't stay healthy but having your toughness called out as a FB player is also disrespectful.

I still think we would have drafted Lattimore, because at the time we had need for two legit starting corners, not just one.

Our other corners at the time were Sterling Moore, Ken Crawley, PJ Williams and DeVante Harris. None of those guys are/were legit #2.

...only if the Chiefs don't trade up for Mahomes, you might remember. Lots of moving pieces in the 2017 draft; thank goodness they moved in our favor.

Both were misdiagnosed by doctors and we're both accused of not toughing it out by Saints coaches. We saw K Lewis play with a grapefruit sized knee when he probably should not have. I'm pretty sure that only damaged his knee further.

So if I thought the Saints admitted incompetence contributed to my ability to recover from injury and shortened my career, who are you to tell me I should take that in stride?
True, it was wrong the way the Saints handled both players. Some players took a dump on the Saints as well. Remember Brandon Browner and Junior Galette trashed the Saints and Sean Payton. Saints invested millions in both players to help improve the team. They both help put the Saints in salary cap hell for several years. And it wasn't just players that screwed the Saints. Remember the Security personnel that got fired and told Goodell the Saints were running a bounty systems that resulted in Payton getting a year suspension and created the Bounty Gate scandal that still negatively impacts the Saints reputation.

So it goes both ways...

I hear you, Chip. That’s the same reason I’m not in the NFL too! (Sarcasm font)

Really that all looks like guys making excuses. Basically saying everyone else in the league are brown noses with no self-respect. People always look for someone else to blame when things don’t go their way. I don’t see Mike Thomas,,AK41, or Lattimore as being kiss-arses. I don’t think the late Will Smith was one either.

I believe Breaux Gave everything had every time he stepped on the field While i love the corners we have now, only Latimore would be the only one that's Better than a healthy Breaux .

. Breaux sounds less than professional given the FACT that ALL OTHER TEAMS have not signed him.

Breaux, OWES ALOT to The Saints because THE NEW ORLEAN SAINTS ARE STILL THE ONLY NFL TEAM TO EVER GIVE THE MAN A LEGIT NFL SHOT.

Makes Breaux sound like a big whiner when you simply look at the facts. Saints even admitted publicly of medical team issue and THEN terminated the medical team.

Sheeesh....Breaux's comments point to a big ol'baby! Breaux words and actions speak to a man that is caught up in past mistakes made by members of an organazition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom