Delvin Breaux's first injury (1 Viewer)

firecouch

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is there any information on what happened when he first came out? I didn't think it was the best idea when he came back out.

I wonder how much his ability was hampered and if that lead to the more severe injury?

It was definitely a leg injury also, but I doubt his leg was fully broken the first time.

I'd bet it was fractured, and then a clean break later because of it.

Even if not, you don't put the best player we got back out there when he is hobbled. It will almost always end up worse.

When he looked up at the trainer and you could visibly see him say "I can't stand up" with that look on his face, you knew it wasn't good. I knew we'd let OAK back in the game at that point, be thankful it's only 6 weeks

It was definitely a leg injury also, but I doubt his leg was fully broken the first time.

I'd bet it was fractured, and then a clean break later because of it.

Even if not, you don't put the best player we got back out there when he is hobbled. It will almost always end up worse.

When he looked up at the trainer and you could visibly see him say "I can't stand up" with that look on his face, you knew it wasn't good. I knew we'd let OAK back in the game at that point, be thankful it's only 6 weeks

Exactly. Heck, it could have been something on his other leg and the fact that he had to move differently could have led to the break.

It's just crazy to me that we put him back in there!

They just showed the play where he broke it on the news and it's hard to tell how he actually broke it.

I was watching him a lot on the sideline after the first injury and they were focusing on his leg but he looked good running and doing everything that they were asking of him so knew he would be coming back in but kind of wish he hadn't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom