Demario Davis On The Rich Eisen Show (1 Viewer)

I'm biased as hell because he's a Saint, but I love listening to him speak. He reminds me of a wise uncle. I loved that part about Drew having a desire for reconciliation and the rest of the guys having the grace to allow a reconciliation. Desire and grace.

He wouldn't share details from the team meeting even though Rich tried a few times. He's on a 5 city tour right now, going to the communities, listening to the problems and gaining insight as to what people think the solutions should be.

Thinks the most immediate action that can be taken is the conviction of the cops involved in Floyd's murder. Also supports doing away with qualified immunity.

He's selling Man of God masks to raise money for the cause on his website
www.56manofgod.com.

When asked about players potentially protesting in the fall, he said that's useless to speculate on. Better to focus on the players that are protesting NOW in the streets with everyone else.

Doesn't know if training camp will start in July. Just taking everything one day at a time and dedicating his focus to the issues of the moment.

I'm biased as hell because he's a Saint, but I love listening to him speak.

I don't think you have to be biased to appreciate DD. You surely would need to be biased not to appreciate him. He has become a sort of mix between Jonathan Vilma and Ben Watson for the Saints.

We have to keep this guy and get him a little more help at LB. amazing person and proud to be from the same area he is from.

Pay that man. Dont let DD leave the building. He should be the highest payed LBer in the NFL. I dont see any Lber better than DD and hes always healthy. If injured he play through it. Hes the ultimate warrior and he just get it out the mud. Make it happen Loomis!!

If I’m not mistaken, Brees and DD co-lead the pregame huddle last year. DD is an amazing player and leader. I am so proud to have him on our team.

They did. After Brees got hurt, Davis asked for permission to lead the chant which Brees obviously said yes to and once he returned they both did it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom