Saints Demario Davis Tweet (1 Viewer)

Jordan needed some company as a defensive leader and Davis has proven himself a great addition.

I know this isn’t typical, but if there was ever a player that deserved a merit raise, it’s Davis. We have him locked up at a bargain rate currently.

Hard to say I will watch with the intensity I did before. I've always felt when there is big money involved nothing is left to chance. Yesterday sure felt like there was an agenda. Michael Wilbon tweeted as much. Proud of our team, but the politics of the NFL is too much for me!

It’s going to be difficult to watch next season if at all knowing even if we have the best team on the field and we playing great that the officials can steer the game however they want.

I’ll be honest. It’s a little annoying that the saints players are just sitting back and taking this. If the players aren’t going to come out and say more about this then what’s the point?

I’ll be honest. It’s a little annoying that the saints players are just sitting back and taking this. If the players aren’t going to come out and say more about this then what’s the point?
Because they know that it's not going to change who has been 'chosen' as NFC Champion. So, better to look forward with clarity of purpose, than look back with angry regret.

What exactly can they say? Taking the high road is about all they can do at this point. Let the fans and media kill the NFL for this. They (the league) know exactly what's going on here.

I hear ya but this could've happened to any other nfc team against the rams. What's the point if players from other teams don't say more also? Even from the failcons

They literally cannot, dude. I mean seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom