Saints Demario Davis Tweet (1 Viewer)

I’ll be honest. It’s a little annoying that the saints players are just sitting back and taking this. If the players aren’t going to come out and say more about this then what’s the point?
Because that is a player's mentality. A bad call is made, you move on to the next play. You don't leave games in the hands of the officials. Like it or not we had the chance to win the game after that call was made and we didn't get it done. That is the way a player looks at it.

Because that is a player's mentality. A bad call is made, you move on to the next play. You don't leave games in the hands of the officials. Like it or not we had the chance to win the game after that call was made and we didn't get it done. That is the way a player looks at it.

No that's a player's front. Deep down they know they would've done enough to get it done if 2 either corrupt or birdbox playing refs had simply made the rite call. I understand contractual restraints but @ the very least they should snub the probowl

I’ll be honest. It’s a little annoying that the saints players are just sitting back and taking this. If the players aren’t going to come out and say more about this then what’s the point?

What the heck can they do. It has happened and them saying anything might result in the NFL placing a fine on them . There is no point therefore in them saying anything. These young men are being very classy about the whole situation.

They are employees of the NFL like it or not. It’s a double edged sword. Biting the hand that feeds you never ends well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom