Dennis Allen and Jeff Ireland attending Ohio State and Alabama Pro Days on Wednesday and Thursday (1 Viewer)

SonOfNOLA

VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Prospects potentially available when we pick during the first half of the draft:

RD1
RB Jahmyr Gibbs, Alabama

RD2
LB Henry To’o To’o, Alabama
DE Zach Harrison, Ohio State
CB Eli Ricks, Alabama
S Jordan Battle, Alabama

RD3-RD4
OL Luke Wypler, Ohio State
OL Dawand Jones, Ohio State
OL Tyler Steen, Alabama
G/C Emili Ekiyor, Alabama
TE Cameron Latu, Alabama
S Demarcus Hellams, Alabama
DL DJ Dale, Alabama

Prospects potentially available when we pick during the first half of the draft:

RD1
RB Jahmyr Gibbs, Alabama

RD2
LB Henry To’o To’o, Alabama
DE Zach Harrison, Ohio State
CB Eli Ricks, Alabama
S Jordan Battle, Alabama

RD3-RD4
OL Luke Wypler, Ohio State
OL Dawand Jones, Ohio State
OL Tyler Steen, Alabama
G/C Emili Ekiyor, Alabama
TE Cameron Latu, Alabama
S Demarcus Hellams, Alabama
DL DJ Dale, Alabama

Zach Harrison fits the bill for exactly what we look for in DE's.

Large frame, good athlete, low production.

Well no sheet Scooter, OSU is a Saints pipeline and Alabama has some of the top end talent of the draft
Some pro days only a position coach is sent to scout. It’s significant when the HC and head director of scouting shows up together to look at a lot of players that’ll be on the board when we pick. That seems to be why they’re both attending and not just the schools rep itself.

Some pro days only a position coach is sent to scout. It’s significant when the HC and head director of scouting shows up together to look at a lot of players that’ll be on the board when we pick. That seems to be why they’re both attending and not just the schools rep itself.
No kidding

Wouldn’t be surprised to hear that we operate an office on the Buckeye campus.
I’d love for us to focus on the SEC above all else as I think it’s by far the best football conference in college football, year in and year out.

Wouldn’t be surprised to hear that we operate an office on the Buckeye campus.
I’d love for us to focus on the SEC above all else as I think it’s by far the best football conference in college football, year in and year out.
Whenever our HC and GM shows up at a pro day together, we usually invested early round picks in prospects from that school. I’m kind of expecting us to go with Gibbs at 29. He’s the same type of outside runner as Kamara but a lot faster and can step in right away as his replacement for 6 games and going forward. They have to prepare for it potentially being longer than 6 games.
With how much we’ve invested in our new DTs, as far as the expectation that the two players have in snaps, we can add a top rotational DE and DT at 40 and 71. 29 would have to be the home run playmaker, which I’m thinking is at RB.

Zach Harrison fits the bill for exactly what we look for in DE's.

Large frame, good athlete, low production.
This made me chuckle…sadly. Lol
Whenever our HC and GM shows up at a pro day together, we usually invested early round picks in prospects from that school. I’m kind of expecting us to go with Gibbs at 29. He’s the same type of outside runner as Kamara but a lot faster and can step in right away as his replacement for 6 games and going forward. They have to prepare for it potentially being longer than 6 games.
With how much we’ve invested in our new DTs, as far as the expectation that the two players have in snaps, we can add a top rotational DE and DT at 40 and 71. 29 would have to be the home run playmaker, which I’m thinking is at RB.
Good thoughts and I’d be happy with that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom