Dennis Allen and Jeff Ireland attending Ohio State and Alabama Pro Days on Wednesday and Thursday (1 Viewer)

Zach Harrison fits the bill for exactly what we look for in DE's.

Large frame, good athlete, low production.
Hopefully its for him. He is 6'5 and running a 4.41 40. He does not hold a 2nd round grade, he is a fringe 3rd to 4th rounder. He is my current 4th round pick for us. He would not start but would come on 3rd down and rush the passer.

Njigba may be in play at #29. He would definitely be worthy of the pick.

Hopefully its for him. He is 6'5 and running a 4.41 40. He does not hold a 2nd round grade, he is a fringe 3rd to 4th rounder. He is my current 4th round pick for us. He would not start but would come on 3rd down and rush the passer.

Harrison would be great at #71. Could go higher if other teams are high on his athleticism as a pass rusher on their boards the same way that we grabbed Turner earlier. He might not still be there at #115, which is a little far from our 3rd. By already having Turner and Granderson, there’s less pressure on Harrison and can develop smoothly.

I would not draft a RB in the 1st round. They can be drafted in every round and you can hit on one. A RB is only as good as your OL anyways.
Disagree if its a high end one. With the 5th year option your getting him for the bulk of his career. Robinson from Texas is arguably the best player in the whole draft. Gibbs fits our install to a tee. Skill set and running style very similar to Kamara. No brainer in my opinion if and a big IF hes there.

Disagree if its a high end one. With the 5th year option your getting him for the bulk of his career. Robinson from Texas is arguably the best player in the whole draft. Gibbs fits our install to a tee. Skill set and running style very similar to Kamara. No brainer in my opinion if and a big IF hes there.
I love Gibbs in the second round. I also love Spears from Tulane. People are looking at the 6gm suspension and think its a season long suspension when its not. When Kamara comes back there is still 11 more games to play and now you have Kamara RB1, Williams RB2, and GibbsRB3???(just sitting on the bench not playing). I think we can wait, you drafting Gibbs will have the entire league calling in asking about the availability of AK41.

I love Gibbs in the second round. I also love Spears from Tulane. People are looking at the 6gm suspension and think its a season long suspension when its not. When Kamara comes back there is still 11 more games to play and now you have Kamara RB1, Williams RB2, and GibbsRB3???(just sitting on the bench not playing). I think we can wait, you drafting Gibbs will have the entire league calling in asking about the availability of AK41.

Per the conduct policy it is a minimum 6 games. Him bragging about connecting with the guys jaw isn't going to do him any favors when it comes suspension time no matter what the legal outcome is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom