Dennis Allen: "I feel like we played the game the way the game needed to be played. There's just some plays there that we need to make." (1 Viewer)

To be honest, the defense played well. We lost because of turnovers and poor execution in red zone. The offense/special team left AT LEAST 17 pts on the field. I don't blame Allen here, the team was actually coached up to win against one of the leagues best team.. the players didn't execute

Someone in the Saints marketing communications department needs to sit this man down and explain to him how to conduct a post game press conference. He is a very poor coach but he really pisses off every fan with his horrible responses to these questions. He should at least try to give the impression that he is not 100% worthless.

Can anyone explain to me how the offensive line gets called for multiple false starts every week? Do they even care to focus on the snap count?

This team does not do the little things well. There’s no attention to detail. There’s no accountability unless you’re CJGJ wanting what you’re clearly worth.

Stop blowing sunshine and rainbows up these guys butts, stop feeding the media with this BS, get in the refs ear every week (that call on 19 during the int was complete trash)…do your job.

This team got spoiled with Brees and Payton. No one is even close to filling those shoes. Need to keep looking until we get a glimpse of that again.

Even his press conferences are demoralizing and bereft of desire to win.

“I feel like we played the game the way the game needed to be played” is just another version of “keep doing what you are doing”. Nothing is going to change because he doesn’t see the problem. He thinks they are doing what needs to be done and if they just do it better wins will come.
No, I think what he's saying is the game plan was fine, but player execution was off. If the players didn't fail at their assignments, the team would have won.

DA must create a gameplan based on everything going perfect. No officiating not going our way, no penalties, or no drops or turnovers from the offense. Only if all those conditions are met then do we have a chance at winning.

Even then... We didn't run different sets at all to create mismatches. It was backyard football with no creativity.

Have a non-pass catcher make a jump ball catch - low percentage play

Contested catch to an undrafted TE - low percentage play

Run the same exact set for three straight downs.. then, run the same exact shotgun set on 4th down with an all out pressure look - low percentage play

Throwing hospital passes to a sick player that fumble in the game going head first into a crowd of defenders.- low percentage play

Perfectly said.

If this was the gameplan...it was a gutless gameplan. We're going to play not to lose and hope we have a point more than the other team at the end.

If this was the strategy we wanted to put out week in/week out....why cut Landry a large check, why draft Olave, why do any of the "win now" moves to play weenieball?

This staff sucks

If this was the gameplan...it was a gutless gameplan. We're going to play not to lose and hope we have a point more than the other team at the end.

If this was the strategy we wanted to put out week in/week out....why cut Landry a large check, why draft Olave, why do any of the "win now" moves to play weenieball?

This staff sucks
Been screaming this for weeks. Why bring in the players they did to play this gutless, nutless, play not to lose too badly offense?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom