Dennis Allen needs to be fired (1 Viewer)

This isn't the first time this season a team has started out scoring on every drive.

Whatever Allen "accomplished" so far can be kept and implemented with whoever the new guy is. We let up 41 points to the Cardinals a few weeks ago. This defense isn't any better and there is no downside to trying to grab someone involved with the defense on the Patriots or another successful team capable of keeping any given opponent's offense to under 35 points on average, which we can't do.

Allen needs to go. Payton needs to bring in a great DC that will compliment the Saints offense and the Saints need to aggressively upgrade the front 7 and the secondary in both free agency and especially the draft.

The talent is not bad enough to justify what Atlanta is doing to the defense, stats be damned. Atlanta is great offensively but the Saints are just completely lost. 35 points is inexcusable.

Wade Phillips might be available.

This isn't the first time this season a team has started out scoring on every drive.

Whatever Allen "accomplished" so far can be kept and implemented with whoever the new guy is. We let up 41 points to the Cardinals a few weeks ago. This defense isn't any better and there is no downside to trying to grab someone involved with the defense on the Patriots or another successful team capable of keeping any given opponent's offense to under 35 points on average, which we can't do.

You're right. We could have easily lost that game, because their WR dropped a few wide open passes. It was over looked because we won the game.

So many emotional posts... its not time to blow it up. We did that already. Next year will be a good yea and all you negative nancies can go back to hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No. It is time. Three straight seasons of 7-9 is the definition of mediocre and if I were management, I would fire them all. This is unacceptable production if your goal is to win championships.

I get what you're saying, but the "next year is our year!" line has been used for the last few seasons as it is.

Thats what happens when you "blow it up". Doesnt happen overnight. My opinion is our locker room was so far gone we had to start over. We have had some successful drafts and considering we havent had any money because of our bad FA signings. We have had decent signings recently. We have a ton of money next year and another good draft we will be in the mix. We have a good core group of players.

Thats what happens when you "blow it up". Doesnt happen overnight. My opinion is our locker room was so far gone we had to start over. We have had some successful drafts and considering we havent had any money because of our bad FA signings. We have had decent signings recently. We have a ton of money next year and another good draft we will be in the mix. We have a good core group of players.

A few good moves and change in Philosphy can go a long way. Look at 2006 & 2009. We made all the right moves.

No. It is time. Three straight seasons of 7-9 is the definition of mediocre and if I were management, I would fire them all. This is unacceptable production if your goal is to win championships.

I guess this mindset is just the nature of the league these days. Im a bit old school and believe in dancing with the one that brought you. I have seen improvements and love the direction. There are no guarantees in coaching. Sean Payton is a known commodity and is a proven winner. If I didnt see improvement this year I would say the same and be ready to move on. I give him one more year. We will be in the playoffs next year. Im willing to place wagers on this. Lol

I guess this mindset is just the nature of the league these days. Im a bit old school and believe in dancing with the one that brought you. I have seen improvements and love the direction. There are no guarantees in coaching. Sean Payton is a known commodity and is a proven winner. If I didnt see improvement this year I would say the same and be ready to move on. I give him one more year. We will be in the playoffs next year. Im willing to place wagers on this. Lol

After we lost to the Seahawks on 1/11/14, many of us thought we would be in the Superbowl (or playoffs at the very minimum). Sometimes, you just never know.

You can't really blame Allen for this season given the injuries. However, he's not a guy who is getting the Saints to the next level on defense. Right now, depending on whether the Panthers bounce back next season, the Saints are potentially the worst team in the NFC South. It's time for a coaching house cleaning, at least among the assistants on defense. I wouldn't be opposed to replacing Allen with a big time defensive guy. Wade Phillips could be available after Denver hires a new coach. That would be a huge improvement in my opinion.

You can't really blame Allen for this season given the injuries. However, he's not a guy who is getting the Saints to the next level on defense. Right now, depending on whether the Panthers bounce back next season, the Saints are potentially the worst team in the NFC South. It's time for a coaching house cleaning, at least among the assistants on defense. I wouldn't be opposed to replacing Allen with a big time defensive guy. Wade Phillips could be available after Denver hires a new coach. That would be a huge improvement in my opinion.

:plus-un2::9:

How could the locker room have gotten so far gone??

How could the locker room have gotten so far gone??
Where you not paying attention to the whole Junior debacle? Dude went nuts. No one would have predicted as big of a character flip as happened once he was paid.

Yes, other mistakes have been made, but that one player and his descent into madness really tore this team a new one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom