Dennis Allen to interview for eagles HC job today -edit : eagles hire someone else (1 Viewer)

I know NO likes to promote from within, but I would really love Raheem Morris as DC if Allen leaves. He ignited the Falcons D when Quinn was fired and players played for him. Put him with talent in NO and see what happens.

oh sheet… Allen just had put his pieces together after taking over from the mess that Ryan left on our Defensive side.

I mean we had a monsterous D this year. Everyone calling for DAs head must be crazy.
I really hope he stays, but if you get a HC offer, you better gonna take it… I respect that

Mike Nolan may not be a bad choice to replace Dennis Allen if he leaves. I know Nolan got fired in Dallas, but that team is a train wreck. He definitely turned our linebackers around when he was here.

I know not everyone feels the way I do, but I'm happy Allen is coming back and think he's one of the better DCs in the league.

I’m not mad he’s coming back right now but under DA I haven’t ever felt that way at the end of the season. It’s the first 4-6 games that’s have me wondering how this man consistently keeps his job. Hopefully that’s not the case next year.

I’m not mad he’s coming back right now but under DA I haven’t ever felt that way at the end of the season. It’s the first 4-6 games that’s have me wondering how this man consistently keeps his job. Hopefully that’s not the case next year.

And its usually a loss in one of those first 4-6 games that costs us in the end when it comes to seeding. Starting slow has kind of been the Saints thing these last few years but I wouldn't mind seeing a little more consistency.

Eric Bienemy is either the worst interview in the world, or he didn’t want that job.

Probably didn’t win over many people after that interview where called his QB a pr—k, while indicating that it was a great virtue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom