Dennis Allen to interview for eagles HC job today -edit : eagles hire someone else (1 Viewer)

I see why we didn't play nice with LSU. Hot damn...

I think it would be good to promote Neilson to DC, If DA stays, atleast promote
Him to assistant DC

if feels though like maybe this off-season is to change things up.

Again another change I donā€™t have a problem with. We just need to direction. The defensive group had lapses and lacked passion again in the playoffs.

If DA left and Nielson became our DC, would he keep the AHC title as well? I'm just wondering if we could use it to keep Aaron Glenn from putting pen to paper in Detroit.

I know, including myself, is a fan of Nielsen. I remember him being hired and everyone was like "who?" I had to watch you tube and looked at his coaching technique and came away impressed. A teacher of technique. He has done a great job as defensive line coach. But I am a little bit on edge giving him the defensive coordinator job. Is he capable of being an x's and o's coach like Allen?

We need to hire all minority coaches and assistants so we load up on third round picks when they get signed as head coaches and GMs šŸ˜‚

I think the Eagles are going to take DA from us, our staff is really hot right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom