Denver Area Who Dats!!! ***Officially Stoney's Bar & Grill In Denver*** (1 Viewer)

......... and we had a great time! Nice turnout, too. I only met you and DenverCOSaintsFan.
Wanted to hang out longer but was completely drained. Getting lost 3 miles & 2500ft out of the way the day earlier did not help and made for one disgusting fly fishing day. :covri:

I really like Stoneys. Good beer selection, good food, multiple big screens, and lots of TVs everywhere. Very friendly atmoshpere.
'course, having it full O whodats was the icing. :9: You guys have done well.

Been kinda' depressed since returning. Hot, humid, and way too many C'gurhlys. ughhh.
<---- Hopefully will be a Stoney's regular, soon. Actively searching for a job in that area.

First of all, I'm really sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. After the game, I was so tired I could barely hold my eyes open. I had only slept 2 and a half ours the night before and my girlfriend had been up since 4am. We were dog tired and headed for the door the second the game was over.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it. It was a nice turnout and a great time. I'm glad I had the chance to meet you. It's funny that we never ran into each other in Dallas being that I've visited almost every Saints bar in the metroplex.

I get what you're saying about the humidity and Cowgirl fans in Dallas. After spending a little time in the Denver area, Dallas doesn't seem so cool. I came out here last year for a visit.....and look at me now. Just remember that you're going to have some pretty heavy snow in the winter. It's not too bad though. It usually melts within a day or so.

Good luck on the job search. Overall, this is a great place to live and if you move here, you'll already have your local Saints bar so I don't see where you could go wrong. Be sure to stay in touch and hopefully I'll see you and your wife again soon.

Love Denver...Great place. Is Stoney's expecting a big crowd for the 49ers game?

There were at least 150 people for the Vikings game....possibly more. I'm expecting the same number for the MNF game versus the 49'ers.

Bump for GulfAid :bump:

I personally won't be able to attend due to my work schedule but I encourage anyone that is able to go. It's for a great cause that is near and dear to us all.

Press Release
Gulfaid 2010
September 18<SUP>th</SUP> <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:time w:st="on" Minute="0" Hour="18">6:00pm</st1:time> till <st1:time w:st="on" Minute="0" Hour="2">2:00am</st1:time>
To Benefit:
The Gulf Restoration Network
http://healthygulf.org/
Marine Mammal and Sea Turtle Rescue Program
http://www.auduboninstitute.org/about/conservation/lmmstrp

Stoney&#8217;s Bar and Grill along with the CO Saints Fans are holding a fundraiser to benefit the Gulf of Mexico Restoration. After hours of research, the Owners of Stoney&#8217;s Bar and Grill and the President of The Denver, CO Saints Fans have decided on two outstanding Charities:
The Gulf Restoration Network Turtle Rescue Program
All Proceeds from the event will be donated to the these amazing charities.
About the Event:

Gulfaid will be held at Stoney&#8217;s Bar and Grill, Located at <st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">1111 Lincoln Street</st1:Street> <st1:City w:st="on">Denver</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">CO</st1:State> <st1:postalCode w:st="on">80203</st1:postalCode></st1:address>, on September 18<SUP>th</SUP> from <st1:time w:st="on" Minute="0" Hour="18">6:00pm</st1:time> until <st1:time w:st="on" Minute="0" Hour="2">2:00am</st1:time>.
Three bands will play throughout the night headlined by Hillbilly Inferno. All of the bands are donating their time to play at no cost to Stoney&#8217;s Bar and Grill or its patrons.

There will be raffles throughout the night, winners will be announced during set breaks and in-between bands.
A Silent auction will also be held featuring donations from restaurants to weekend stays at hotels.
Multiple Companies have donated goods and money to the cause.

There will be a $10 donation required at the door that will include a raffle ticket. Additional tickets will be available for $10 a piece.
For more information on the bands and a list of sponsors please visit the website for Stoney&#8217;s Bar and Grill. www.stoneysbarandgrill.com
Please visit the websites of the two Charities for more information on how they help with the recovery of the <st1:City w:st="on">Gulf of Mexico</st1:City> and the animals affected by the BP Oil Spill.

Last edited:
Man! You guys are getting me pumped for Monday night. Looks like the last meeting I have will attend will end at 4:30 barring any changes so I should be able to get there by kickoff. Hopfully the other Saints fans attending the conference with me are on the same schedule.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

I'll be the one in the Saints gear.

Man! You guys are getting me pumped for Monday night. Looks like the last meeting I have will attend will end at 4:30 barring any changes so I should be able to get there by kickoff. Hopfully the other Saints fans attending the conference with me are on the same schedule.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

I'll be the one in the Saints gear.

That's great news. It should be a great party again. What's your car situation? Do you have a rental?

The Final count for the number of people at Stoney's for the Saints Vikings game was 324. There were 197 people in the main viewing area, 58 people in the back bar, 48 people by the high tops at the side bar and 21 people sitting around and standing around the main bar. That is a pretty good showing. We did have more for the Saints Vikings NFC Championship game but for the first game of the season it was great. Right now the Denver, CO Saints Fans facebook page is saying 40 people attending and 17 maybes http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/event.php?eid=107772322617650&ref=mf Although I know a lot of people do not know how to accept the events on facebook. I am expecting around 100 people. I already have a section reserved for Saints fans. If y'all can make Gulfaid it would be great. Hope to see y'all Monday night.
Who Dat!!!
Todd

That's great news. It should be a great party again. What's your car situation? Do you have a rental?

I did have an SUV rented but since it would sit at the hotel most of the time I cancelled it and am using a car service to and from the airport. Probably see if the hotel can hook us up with a van and if not will arrange for taxis.

Saint 31, Looking forward to meeting you and the other Denver area Saints fans tonight. Still not sure how many are coming with me looks like around 10 or so. A couple of people have cars so we will get it all worked out.

If you like PM me your cell or I can PM you mine. I'll check in on this over lunch.

Thank you thank you thank you to the Denver Saints fans! What a great bunch of folks! Thanks for the hospitality.

Great meeting ya DenverCoSaintsfan. You guys got a great thing going there.

Thanks again. Go Saints!

Thank you thank you thank you to the Denver Saints fans! What a great bunch of folks! Thanks for the hospitality.

Great meeting ya DenverCoSaintsfan. You guys got a great thing going there.

Thanks again. Go Saints!

:covri:

So sorry I didn't get to meet you brother. I actually had a car breakdown on the way out to Stoney's. I then had to wait an hour for my girlfriend to get off work and come pick me up. She couldn't go to Stoney's cause she has to go to bed very early to get up by 3:30am for work so I just had to go home to watch the game and barely caught kickoff.

So you had a good time?

:covri:

So sorry I didn't get to meet you brother. I actually had a car breakdown on the way out to Stoney's. I then had to wait an hour for my girlfriend to get off work and come pick me up. She couldn't go to Stoney's cause she has to go to bed very early to get up by 3:30am for work so I just had to go home to watch the game and barely caught kickoff.

So you had a good time?

Oh yeah! If I lived here I'd be there every game. Great bar, great people, good selection of food. Sorry you couldn't make it up but you guys are going to have a great time there this season.

A little rough today, got back to the hotel and who datted until about 2 and had to get up EARLY for meetings. Gonna be a light night tonight and fly back tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone for your hospitality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom