Denver Area Who Dats!!! ***Officially Stoney's Bar & Grill In Denver*** (2 Viewers)

TXSAINTFAN it wasgreat meeting you. Thank you for the beer. It was a rough night for me also. I closed down the bar then walked home so Tuesday morning at 5:00am was not too pretty. At least the sun wasn't up. Thanks to everyone who showed up it was a lot of fun and a very close game. I hope to see some of y'all out at Stoney's on Sunday. Please throw a post out on here so I can get a count. I need a final count by Friday to make sure we have the best place reserved.
Thanks,
Todd

TXSAINTFAN it wasgreat meeting you. Thank you for the beer. It was a rough night for me also. I closed down the bar then walked home so Tuesday morning at 5:00am was not too pretty. At least the sun wasn't up. Thanks to everyone who showed up it was a lot of fun and a very close game. I hope to see some of y'all out at Stoney's on Sunday. Please throw a post out on here so I can get a count. I need a final count by Friday to make sure we have the best place reserved.
Thanks,
Todd

Count me in Todd!!! :9:

Thanks,
Todd

Hey Good Times! And I forgot to thank you for hooking my group up with the great seats behind you and center screen. And WHO were those crazy fans out on the patio doing the CRAZY dance after the game. Think I have video somewhere. Still trying to get re-oriented after getting home last night.

Jealous, wish I could join you guys again Sunday. The wife joked that we would have to fly to Denver every Sunday now to watch the games.

Oh, and if the waitress we had that was kind enough to trade me my Saints medallion back when things were looking tough reads this forum, thanks for everything you were great.

Hey guys! Great to see fellow Who Dat's in Colorado. I'm 1-1/2 hours from Denver and would love to make it down mid October for Bucs or Browns, keep this going!! I'll be down in NOLA next weekend to see the Saints/Panthers in the dome, so I've got a good excuse to miss that one. Is Stoney's family friendly for kids?

Does anyone know where Abita on tap is available in the Denver area?

Somehwat related - my local beer store got strawberry lager this past season ordered in. I talked it up so much that they got 10 cases - he held one for me but the other 9 flew out the store in like 72 hours. They said they'll order much much more this season. So once strawberry season rolls around you can pick some up at Wine Cellars of Stapleton, on 29th place and Ulster. They're working on getting the new S.O.S. But evidently really hard to get outside of the gulf region.

Hey guys! Great to see fellow Who Dat's in Colorado. I'm 1-1/2 hours from Denver and would love to make it down mid October for Bucs or Browns, keep this going!! I'll be down in NOLA next weekend to see the Saints/Panthers in the dome, so I've got a good excuse to miss that one. Is Stoney's family friendly for kids?

Don't worry Alpine. We'll be there every Sunday. Can't wait to meet ya. :9:

I just got home from work and have to get up at 9am (which is in 7 hours) so I can get to Stoney's by 10 to get a good seat. I'm just so excited and can't go to bed. Hopefully the fatigue will set in soon and I can dose off.

I can't wait to see everyone there in a couple of hours. :9:

Hey guys I really can't wait to get there but I keep having "commitment" issues with mis padre and employers -_-. I will definitely get to a game soon, not the Falcons one tomorrow (today) but the next game or so I will start making nearly all o_O

You guys make some noise today! Wish I could join you. Bout to head to our sports bar and WHO DAT it up.

:bump:

Who's in on Sunday???

I'm pumped to watch the Saints rebound against the Panthers!!!

:gosaints:

Abita

Somehwat related - my local beer store got strawberry lager this past season ordered in. I talked it up so much that they got 10 cases - he held one for me but the other 9 flew out the store in like 72 hours. They said they'll order much much more this season. So once strawberry season rolls around you can pick some up at Wine Cellars of Stapleton, on 29th place and Ulster. They're working on getting the new S.O.S. But evidently really hard to get outside of the gulf region.

Thanks for the info. Do they have SOS yet?
Mondo Vino at 32nd & Lowell does a good job stocking Abita. I just bought 2 sixpacks of Abita Pecan Harvest and it is well worth trying out. I'll ask them about SOS.
JD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom