Denver Area Who Dats!!! ***Officially Stoney's Bar & Grill In Denver*** (1 Viewer)

:bump:

I just checked up on this thread and it's on page 6!!! Really guys??? Who's going to Stoney's for the game against the Cardinals Sunday???

Thanks for the info. Do they have SOS yet?
Mondo Vino at 32nd & Lowell does a good job stocking Abita. I just bought 2 sixpacks of Abita Pecan Harvest and it is well worth trying out. I'll ask them about SOS.
JD

Unfortunately no SOS yet. I want to have some. My boys in Nola said it's good stuff. I went down for the Vikings game, but didn't have any the day of the game (just foster oil cans and go cups of stuff) the day if the game. Anyway, I did not have a single thing to drink the next day - the thought of alcohol made me want to hurl. Then had a early flight back Saturday morning. I should have sucked it up and had some. But they were saying it's kind if like a malt liquor, which made me not want it even more, given how i was feeling.

Well let me know if your spot ends up getting some.

As for the cards game, not making it to stoneys. Will be in Austin for a wedding on Sunday. Thank god for directv NFL ticket onthe iPhone. Will be getting to stoneys at some point this season. Glad to hear it is really doing well. Once the kids get older I'm looking forward to making it more of a routine, so to see it do well makes me happy knowing it will be there when I can start going a lot.

Glad to hear it is really doing well. Once the kids get older I'm looking forward to making it more of a routine, so to see it do well makes me happy knowing it will be there when I can start going a lot.

Well we can't wait to add another loyal Who Dat to the crowd. Stoney's has definitely taken off well and has a great following already. I can't possibly see how it won't be the home for Saints fans in Denver for a very long time.

You take your time and enjoy your newborn and we'll see ya when that munchkin is a little older. Maybe in 4 or 5 years you can bring the young'n with you. It's definitely a kid friendly place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom