Denver Area Who Dats!!! ***Officially Stoney's Bar & Grill In Denver*** (1 Viewer)

I've lived in Colorado and just found out about Bayou Bob's near 16th Street Mall. :covri:

By the way, there's a new seafood place at Park Meadows mall in Lone Tree that apparently has po'boys and seasonal stuff. Once I go, I'll fill yall in on how it is. Has anyone been there?

Bayou Bob's is a staple in Denver. I know a lot of people who go to Stoney's have been there and love it. I've yet to experience it but plan on checking it out soon. The best part is, they have Abita!!!

Sorry, the name of the new place at Park Meadows is Fish City Grill. I was virtually passed out when I posted that last night.

Sorry, the name of the new place at Park Meadows is Fish City Grill. I was virtually passed out when I posted that last night.

Never been to Fish City Grill or ever heard of it but thanks for the heads up. I'll have to give it a try some time. :9:

Hey all of you Who Dats!!!! Stoney's is hosting a Crawfish Boil on Saturday March 5th!!!!!! Please RSVP to the Facebook page or post on here if you will want to attend and how many people you will be bringing. I need to have a count by Monday so I can order the crawfish. Here is the Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182620928446858
Here are the Details:
Stoney's will be having a Crawfish Boil on March 5th starting at 12:00 and going until all of the crawfish are gone or until you are.
$15 at the door for adults and $10 for children. This will cover all of the crawfish you can eat and a Hurricane!!!! Live Music By Dufour!!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Todd

Well, I don't like going into the city, plus it's about a 30 min. drive for me to boot, and then there's the parking and then the parking tickets, but the bar I went to last year is terrible and I definitely won't be going back. Met some good guys there and at least until we find something closer with a better owner we'll be seeing y'all at Stoneys next year.

Thanks to work I am now a Denver Who Dat... anyone know of good places to go to watch the games?

I'm not much of a drinker, but I would likely light myself on fire if I don't have any fellow Who Dats to watch the game with. I'm new to Denver and have no family or friends up here :cry:

Denver Saints Fans

For all of you new to this board or to those that were members last year I would like to introduce myself again. My name is Todd Pedersen and I have been running the Facebook Group "Denver CO, Saints Fans" http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...22866.1411300005&type=1#!/groups/19633238892/ for 5 years now. I am excited to let everyone know that we will be watching the games at Stoney's Bar and Grill again this year. I have been working with Stoney over the summer and we have come up with a bunch of cool stuff to do this season. I will be sending an email out to the Facebook group this weekend but to give y'all a little heads up we will be giving away a weekend trip to New Orleans with a stay at the Royal Sonesta and tickets to a Saints home game. There will also be jerseys and other shwag given away at each game. And before I forget I will be working with the Chef at Stoney's to get a few things added to the Football menu. Some hints about what those might be: Crawfish Po Boys, Grilled and fried shrimp Po boys, Fried Oyster PoBoys, Roast Beef PoBoys, Gumbo, and a few more. This looks like it will be a great season and there will be more fun things coming up so if you are a member of Facebook and haven't joined the group yet please do. I will post every email I send out to the group and every event on this site so you will have all of the information. The Staff at Stoney's is looking forward to our group coming back and so are the owners Stoney, Will, Nate, Dina and Jeff as well as the other managers Neil, Jay, and Lindsey. We had a great showing for every game last year but I think we can do better. I look forward to seeing y'all at the first televised pre season game http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=139128906172476. If you have any questions please send me an email at "exphidelt at gmail.c0m" (if you put your email address correctly you will get spammed so just take the spaces out, change the at to @, and change the 0 to an o)
Thanks and Who Dat!!!!!
Todd

I'm so pumped the season has again returned! For all you Denver Who Dats, Stoney's is alive and better than last season. From what I understand, Todd has lots of new things planned for this new season.

The preseason game versus the 49'ers was even broadcast there via an online stream connected to the projector there.

If there are any Saints fans new to Denver looking to watch the game with about 200 Saints fans, Stoney's is the place to be. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. See you there soon guys! WHO DAT?!?

I'm not much of a drinker, but I would likely light myself on fire if I don't have any fellow Who Dats to watch the game with. I'm new to Denver and have no family or friends up here :cry:

You will have plenty of fans to Who Dat with at Stoneys. I had the pleasure of attending one game there last season when I was in Denver for a conference. Great place with great fans!

You will have plenty of fans to Who Dat with at Stoneys. I had the pleasure of attending one game there last season when I was in Denver for a conference. Great place with great fans!

We enjoyed having you last season. You know where to find us if you're in Denver during a game this season :9:

We enjoyed having you last season. You know where to find us if you're in Denver during a game this season :9:

Thanks bro! You never know when or where I might appear and I would love to experience another game there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom