Denver Area Who Dats!!! ***Officially Stoney's Bar & Grill In Denver*** (2 Viewers)

I thought I'd get this thread started back up. Anyone in the Denver area going to the Saints vs Broncos game this year? I live 2 blocks from the stadium and wouldn't miss it for the world! :9:

I thought I'd get this thread started back up. Anyone in the Denver area going to the Saints vs Broncos game this year? I live 2 blocks from the stadium and wouldn't miss it for the world! :9:

Wish I could join you bro, love that bar! Miss it a lot. Next time I'm stateside I want to go back. It's a pretty fun even when not showing Saints games.

And going to another Saints games in Denver would be nice. The fans in D-Town aren't too bad, pretty good for the most part I think I got unlucky though in 2008 had some drunk idiots sitting behind me and of course they rubbed the loss in. Oh well most people were really cool though.

I'm toying with the idea, my brother lives in Denver. All depends on the funds...BTW Stoneys is an awesome saint's bar, got to watch the lions saints playoff game there last year.

Wish I could join you bro, love that bar! Miss it a lot. Next time I'm stateside I want to go back. It's a pretty fun even when not showing Saints games.

And going to another Saints games in Denver would be nice. The fans in D-Town aren't too bad, pretty good for the most part I think I got unlucky though in 2008 had some drunk idiots sitting behind me and of course they rubbed the loss in. Oh well most people were really cool though.

Well I really miss having you around B. There's not a ton of true football people there that you can talk X's and O's with. How's Japan? When will you be back in the U.S. again?

I'm a little nervous about going to the game in Denver because I know there's sure to be some scandal wise cracks and I have a pretty short fuse when it comes to people talking bad about my Saints. Hopefully the score is so out of hand I can just continue to point to the scoreboard when people start smack talking.

I'm toying with the idea, my brother lives in Denver. All depends on the funds...BTW Stoneys is an awesome saint's bar, got to watch the lions saints playoff game there last year.

If you decide to go, make sure to post in this thread. We'll have a big meet up before the game. :9:

Well I really miss having you around B. There's not a ton of true football people there that you can talk X's and O's with. How's Japan? When will you be back in the U.S. again?

I'm a little nervous about going to the game in Denver because I know there's sure to be some scandal wise cracks and I have a pretty short fuse when it comes to people talking bad about my Saints. Hopefully the score is so out of hand I can just continue to point to the scoreboard when people start smack talking.
Japan is awesome definitely love being here. Very beautiful country and the people are very nice.

I'm stationed here for at least 3 years, the wife and I will see if we want to stick around after that if it will be possible but we'll see. Not sure when I'll be back stateside, good chance it'll be during football season so if I'm back in Denver for a Saints game I'll definitely stop by Stoney's.

Yeah this year I'm afraid will probably be much worse than my experience in 2008 going to see the Saints. For whatever reason everyone seems to hate the Saints now, whereas in 2008 they were still somewhat of a feel-good story and being that they are NFC playing Denver it wasn't too big a deal. I'm sure there will be a lot of trash talking going on so make sure you stay near all the other Saints fans!

I had never known hardly any other who-dats in CO before I went to the game in 2008 and then somehow they all came out of the woodworks.

I'm hoping to go if I can get tickets. It's a night game so I'm anticipating a full day of tailgating. I can bring food, home brew, whatever.

I didn't have any problem in 2008 (other than the missed FG and the offsides non-penalty). I got some ribbing and trash talk but nothing mean-spirited. Near the end of the game, the Broncos threw an incomplete pass and the PA announcer started to say, "Cutler's pass to ______ was...." and I stood up and yelled as loud as I could: "IN--COM--PLETE!!!!" and all the fans around me erupted. After that I was OK with them.

Just got accepted for retraining. Not sure where we'll land until around August, but Denver is a potential landing spot. Buckley AFB, more specifically. Pretty stoked at the possibility. I'll definitely dig this thread up once I know more for an update. The wife and I are nutty when it comes to Sundays. Gameday is always a blast when you're surrounded by a buncha drunk WhoDats!

My family is actually moving back to New Orleans over the summer. :0056: But I'll still be at CU so yup, I plan on going to the game.

Just got accepted for retraining. Not sure where we'll land until around August, but Denver is a potential landing spot. Buckley AFB, more specifically. Pretty stoked at the possibility. I'll definitely dig this thread up once I know more for an update. The wife and I are nutty when it comes to Sundays. Gameday is always a blast when you're surrounded by a buncha drunk WhoDats!
I was stationed at Buckley for 5 years, what training you might be doing there? Nice base for sure, not all that big but it's not bad.

I was stationed at Buckley for 5 years, what training you might be doing there? Nice base for sure, not all that big but it's not bad.

I changing over to Airborne Intelligence. We have Buckley near the top of our list. All depends on what weapons system (aircraft) I'm assigned to.

I am going. My wife just gave me tickets, airfare for me and a friend, hotel room, rental car, and spending money for my 40th birthday! My buddy going with me is a huge Broncos fan, and I made it clear this was MY birthday present, so a night with fellow members of the Who Dat Nation is part of the plan! :9:

I'm hoping to go if I can get tickets. It's a night game so I'm anticipating a full day of tailgating. I can bring food, home brew, whatever.

My family is actually moving back to New Orleans over the summer. :0056: But I'll still be at CU so yup, I plan on going to the game.

I am going. My wife just gave me tickets, airfare for me and a friend, hotel room, rental car, and spending money for my 40th birthday! My buddy going with me is a huge Broncos fan, and I made it clear this was MY birthday present, so a night with fellow members of the Who Dat Nation is part of the plan! :9:

It looks like we've got enough going from here to make it a party. I know myself and 2 other die-hards will be going too. As the date gets closer to game day let's plan meet up early in the day and tailgate all day. Let's show those donkey fans how the Whodat Nation does it! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom