Denver Area Who Dats!!! ***Officially Stoney's Bar & Grill In Denver*** (1 Viewer)

Well, it's not my favorite abita. That's a toss up between strawberry lager and restoration ale. Andygator is above it too. But then it's there with the lager, turbo, etc. in that tier. It's definitely worth picking up a six pack and trying it. It's also a seasonal, so you won't get sick of it.

I'll head over after the game and pick some Abita up for sure. Thanks for the heads up. :9:

The girlfriend and I are up and moving around after an extremely late night. I can't wait to see everyone there. WHO DAT?!?!?

Hey Saint31....Have meant to get on here and thank you and Keely for joining us at Stoney's...it's been great getting to know you...and sure enjoy your company...I noticed an earlier post asking about the crazy fans dancing...LOL...oops...guess that would be "me" and my "second line" crew ! Who Dat ! It's all good...and fun ! Can't wait to see ya this weekend ! Hope you all have a great week !

Any of you guys headed for Halloween Night ? David ?
I'm still trying to figure out what will be filled for tomorrow night.

I went last week, got there in the 3rd, down 20-3 :covri:

What do you people usually drink ? I was drinking the $3 coors drafts last time o_O

And whodatforlife, I saw you guys second lining around , haha nice.

I'll head over after the game and pick some Abita up for sure. Thanks for the heads up. :9:

The girlfriend and I are up and moving around after an extremely late night. I can't wait to see everyone there. WHO DAT?!?!?
Hey man I'll be up there later this afternoon for the game but won't be there all day for the tailgate... any chance of saving a few seats? Haha I'm sure it'll be crowded... just let me know!

Hey Saint31....Have meant to get on here and thank you and Keely for joining us at Stoney's...it's been great getting to know you...and sure enjoy your company...I noticed an earlier post asking about the crazy fans dancing...LOL...oops...guess that would be "me" and my "second line" crew ! Who Dat ! It's all good...and fun ! Can't wait to see ya this weekend ! Hope you all have a great week !

Hey Caren! We really enjoy watching the game with you and your crew. It wouldn't quite be the same withour you.

What do you people usually drink ? I was drinking the $3 coors drafts last time o_O

Unfortunately we won't be there for this game. My girlfriend has to be up really early for work so we're just going to stay home and watch the game so she can just go to bed right afterwards.

Hey man I'll be up there later this afternoon for the game but won't be there all day for the tailgate... any chance of saving a few seats? Haha I'm sure it'll be crowded... just let me know!

It sucks I won't be there this time but hopefully I'll be around the next time you make it up from the Springs! Have a good time and hold it down for us. :9:

It sucks I won't be there this time but hopefully I'll be around the next time you make it up from the Springs! Have a good time and hold it down for us. :9:
Ah gotcha... well hope you have a good halloween and whatnot. Hopefully there will be seats!! See ya next time

:bump:

It's nearly game time!!! Who's going to Stoney's on Sunday??? I'll be in that number.

Hey ! Who Dat !!! Sure missed ya last week ! Hope you make it this week ! Ya missed the Mardi Gras masks ! LOL Had everyone in a "2nd Line" Mood ! Thanks for the sweet words ! I love ya'll and love the Saints...and want everyone to have a great time !!! So....if ya haven't been down...COME ON...what ya waiting for ???? !!!! We want ya ! And, we promise you will have a good time !!! Right Mr Saint31 !?!? If you come and I haven't met ya....please intro yourself! I won't be hard to find ! LOL The nut with the umbrella!

Hey !! Glad ya had a good time...next time...say hello !!! Or...hell join in ! It's all good !!! Hope to see ya this week !

Hey ! Who Dat !!! Sure missed ya last week ! Hope you make it this week ! Ya missed the Mardi Gras masks ! LOL Had everyone in a "2nd Line" Mood ! Thanks for the sweet words ! I love ya'll and love the Saints...and want everyone to have a great time !!! So....if ya haven't been down...COME ON...what ya waiting for ???? !!!! We want ya ! And, we promise you will have a good time !!! Right Mr Saint31 !?!? If you come and I haven't met ya....please intro yourself! I won't be hard to find ! LOL The nut with the umbrella!

It surely wouldn't be what it is without you Caren. I can't wait to see ya tomorrow!!! :9:

WHO DAT?!?!?

WHO DAT?!?!?!

I'm on my way up to Stoney's!!! I can't wait to see you guys and gals!!!

Any of you Denver Who Dats coming down to Dallas for the Thanksgiving game?

I'm not personally going but a know someone who is. Are you forming a meet up?

On another note, I emailed Todd about the seating for the game tomorrow since New Orleans is playing in the late game. I assumed we Saints fans wouldn't have all the reserved seats because it wouldn't make since for Stoney to turn away business from the fans of the early games. Todd said there are 60 seats reserved for us Saints fans. As you guys know, that's not a ton of seats so I'm just giving everyone a heads up so you know to get there early. Hope to see you all there. Who dat?!?!?

:gosaints:

Hey all!

I'm going to be trying a supposed Saints (and Louisiana Sports) bar in Colorado Springs called Oscars to see how it is... Don't worry I'm not abandoning Stoney's though, love that place and I'll still be back for a few more games this season.

But since I live in the Springs I wanna see what we've got down here! Who dat

Hey all!

I'm going to be trying a supposed Saints (and Louisiana Sports) bar in Colorado Springs called Oscars to see how it is... Don't worry I'm not abandoning Stoney's though, love that place and I'll still be back for a few more games this season.

But since I live in the Springs I wanna see what we've got down here! Who dat

Great B!!! I know there are several other Who Dats in the Springs. Be sure to come back here and let us know how it is. Can't wait for your next game at Stoney's though!!!

Who Dat?!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom