Denver Area Who Dats!!! ***Officially Stoney's Bar & Grill In Denver*** (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone,
Stoney's, the home of the Saints Fans in Denver is turning 1 year old this weekend. 2 for 1 all weekend long with live music on Friday Night as well as a VJ after the Saints Game on Saturday Night. That is right Stoney's will be showing the Saints game this Saturday starting at 5:30!!!! Here is the Facebook link to the event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=202971756428949 Home to see y'all out there.
Who Dat!!
Todd

I was @ Stoney's for the first game last year. Nice place, really liked it.

My O' My what a difference a year makes, I just accepted a job offer in Louisville, Co!!!!

Should be living around there just in time for game #1. So long, Texas! I'm so happy.
:0056: :youpi-12: :0056:

I was @ Stoney's for the first game last year. Nice place, really liked it.

My O' My what a difference a year makes, I just accepted a job offer in Louisville, Co!!!!

Should be living around there just in time for game #1. So long, Texas! I'm so happy.
:0056: :youpi-12: :0056:

Can't wait to see you there for all the games this season

Dang I miss going to Stoney's! I went to about 4 games there last season, and there is a bar in Colorado Springs that plays LSU and Saints game that is awesome if you are down south... I am in DC now, about to move to North Carolina, and then to Japan in a few months because of the military... But I will be back whenever I am in Colorado!

Dang I miss going to Stoney's! I went to about 4 games there last season, and there is a bar in Colorado Springs that plays LSU and Saints game that is awesome if you are down south... I am in DC now, about to move to North Carolina, and then to Japan in a few months because of the military... But I will be back whenever I am in Colorado!

Damn!!! I had no idea you moved. I'll definitely miss watching games with you bro. Be sure to hit me up whenever you're in Denver and we'll catch a game together. Good luck in you future ventures.

I will be moving to Denver from Houston next month so for the weekends I am there( going to travel home every other weekend until I get my family moved up) I will see yall at Stoneys. Who dat!

A place I went to quite a few times over summer was NoNo's Cafe in Highlands Ranch at County Line and Santa Fe. Great place for lunch. Awesome po'boys, shrimp bisque, gumbo, and a lot of other Southern-style meals. They don't show Saints games but the place is covered in Saints and LSU stuff. I never went but I also heard they have crawfish boils on Saturdays with prior reservation.

I will be moving to Denver from Houston next month so for the weekends I am there( going to travel home every other weekend until I get my family moved up) I will see yall at Stoneys. Who dat!

Will you be at the 1st game of the season?

A place I went to quite a few times over summer was NoNo's Cafe in Highlands Ranch at County Line and Santa Fe. Great place for lunch. Awesome po'boys, shrimp bisque, gumbo, and a lot of other Southern-style meals. They don't show Saints games but the place is covered in Saints and LSU stuff. I never went but I also heard they have crawfish boils on Saturdays with prior reservation.

Thanks for the info :9:

Dang, I won't be able to make the first game. That's OK, watched the first game last year @ Stoney's and we saw how that season ended. I will be leaving The ArmPit of Texas the next day (Friday). New job starts the Monday after.

I WILL be there for the Bears game, though!

My wife is staying here for 6 weeks to get the condo ready to sell. She thinks i'm sad about that. ssshhhh! :spit:

I went to a place called Rookies in Aurora last season. Met some good Saints fans but not too many. The place has a lot of TV's but they are small and they distain the Saints regardless of how many fans we had. They really aren't a place that I'll be going to any longer so I guess I'll have to start looking for other alternatives this year. Another place I used to go to was the Back Street Bar off of Mississippi and Havanah but they're under new ownership and the last time I went they didn't serve food on Mon. nite. Outlook isn't very good.

I went to a place called Rookies in Aurora last season. Met some good Saints fans but not too many. The place has a lot of TV's but they are small and they distain the Saints regardless of how many fans we had. They really aren't a place that I'll be going to any longer so I guess I'll have to start looking for other alternatives this year. Another place I used to go to was the Back Street Bar off of Mississippi and Havanah but they're under new ownership and the last time I went they didn't serve food on Mon. nite. Outlook isn't very good.

Why not Stoney's? They show only Saints games, you can see several tv's from no matter where you sit, serve food at all times, have great drink specials, and most importantly, is FULL of Saints fans!

Why not Stoney's? They show only Saints games, you can see several tv's from no matter where you sit, serve food at all times, have great drink specials, and most importantly, is FULL of Saints fans!

I went to 1 game at Stoneys in preseason last year. Parking was a bit of a problem and it's about a 45 min ride from my house. I could probably make a game or two over the course of the season but not something I'd want to do on a regular basis. Too far to drive and I can't get drunk er crunk. :ezbill:

I'm probably gonna hit up Stoney's for the first half, got work super early on Friday though so prob gonna have to watch the second half from my apartment :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom