Denver Area Who Dats!!! ***Officially Stoney's Bar & Grill In Denver*** (1 Viewer)

It looks like we've got enough going from here to make it a party. I know myself and 2 other die-hards will be going too. As the date gets closer to game day let's plan meet up early in the day and tailgate all day. Let's show those donkey fans how the Whodat Nation does it! :9:
We did it up pretty well last time too. There weren't a whole lot of us there but we repped hard. We had jambalaya and shrimp poboys; I hooked up some Louisiana jams on the iPod and there was Abita beer too as I recall.

If y'all want me to bring some homebrew, let me know what style you want and I'll see what I can do. I can probably bring two kegs (5 gallons each).

We did it up pretty well last time too. There weren't a whole lot of us there but we repped hard. We had jambalaya and shrimp poboys; I hooked up some Louisiana jams on the iPod and there was Abita beer too as I recall.

If y'all want me to bring some homebrew, let me know what style you want and I'll see what I can do. I can probably bring two kegs (5 gallons each).

I would never say no to home brew but I don't want it to inconvenience you either. If you are able to bring some, that would be awesome. But only if its not too much trouble. Are you making it yourself?

I'm so pumped just thinking about this. Those good ole Louisiana jams of yours would be good to have too! :9:

Awwww snaps.....it's looking like I might get a pass from the ol lady and make that trip to mile high on 10/28! Airfare is pretty reasonable, but not sure what to do about tickets. My cousin suggested we look for some outside the stadium or possibly craigslist the day of. Any suggestions? WHO DAT!

Heyyyyy add me to the desperately trying to get to the game list. Me and my wife are wanting to go, we live in Phoeniz AZ so its only a 13-15 hour drive, totally worth it to see my Saints play. Im looking at tickets, obviously cant afford the $750-$1500 tickets, well just be getting married in October so yeaaaaa not a lot of money. But id love to be able to take in the game with fellow Who Dats! Let me know whats going on with every one. Really appreciate it and thanks to Xerxes for pointing me in the right direction to this thread.

Wow, looks to be quite a few that will make the trip. Right on! I will be there as well.

Heyyyyy add me to the desperately trying to get to the game list. Me and my wife are wanting to go, we live in Phoeniz AZ so its only a 13-15 hour drive, totally worth it to see my Saints play. Im looking at tickets, obviously cant afford the $750-$1500 tickets, well just be getting married in October so yeaaaaa not a lot of money. But id love to be able to take in the game with fellow Who Dats! Let me know whats going on with every one. Really appreciate it and thanks to Xerxes for pointing me in the right direction to this thread.

You should look into craigslist, I know there are some tix going for about 150-200 a ticket for the upper level. IMO, there really is no bad seat in the stadium. I have been to alot of games there including the last time the Saints were in Denver. The prices are going to be high because it is a Sunday night game and it pits two of the best QBs against each other, but you can find them if you try. You might also want to wait until closer to game day, I had a friend go to the DEN/PITT game and waited to get his ticket on Sunday and he paid 160 for a lower level seat, not bad considering they were going for 300-500 leading up to the game.

Anyway, I hope you can make it, the more Saints fans the better. Good luck at coming on up and if you make it, I buy you newlyweds a beer/soda for your travels. I will be the guy in the Brees or Graham jersey!:hihi:

there are six of us coming from albuquerque...is there a common place you all tailgate...we are planning on tailgating also...i think our tickets are upper deck but do not recall.

Wow, looks to be quite a few that will make the trip. Right on! I will be there as well.

You should look into craigslist, I know there are some tix going for about 150-200 a ticket for the upper level. IMO, there really is no bad seat in the stadium. I have been to alot of games there including the last time the Saints were in Denver. The prices are going to be high because it is a Sunday night game and it pits two of the best QBs against each other, but you can find them if you try. You might also want to wait until closer to game day, I had a friend go to the DEN/PITT game and waited to get his ticket on Sunday and he paid 160 for a lower level seat, not bad considering they were going for 300-500 leading up to the game.

Anyway, I hope you can make it, the more Saints fans the better. Good luck at coming on up and if you make it, I buy you newlyweds a beer/soda for your travels. I will be the guy in the Brees or Graham jersey!:hihi:

Thats a great idea! So I proposed the idea to her and she didnt totally reject it. Itd still be really difficult, my only concern with waiting for craigslist is driving/flying there and then not being able to find a ticket and be stuck there. I am glad you said theres not really a bad seat in the arena cause that was one concern if I had to buy tickets up high if itd really even be worth it, seems to be that it would.

This is the only chance I have to go to a Saints game this season and it seems thatd be a perfect one to go to since Vilma should be back as well as Vitt and id assume by that time well be rolling so it should be a great game. Im going to look on craigslist now and see if I can talk to a few people.

And ill GLADLY take you up on that beer offer :ezbill:

We're going. Got our tickets off NFL Ticket Exchange. Since airfare was only $52.00 apiece each way we splurged for tickets 17 rows behind the Saints bench for $395.00 each.

Last I looked there were a lot of tickets still available.

We're going. Got our tickets off NFL Ticket Exchange. Since airfare was only $52.00 apiece each way we splurged for tickets 17 rows behind the Saints bench for $395.00 each.

Last I looked there were a lot of tickets still available.

Holy crap only $395 17 rows behind?!?!? Sheesh I was feeling good about finding some in the nosebleed section for $250 each.

Ok so ive looked at airfare through a basic search on Priceline and it comes to $200. I dont know what to expect on hotel, and I assume somewhat decent tickets will at the least be $275-$350 a piece. So assuming hotel for two nights is $150 ($75 a night?!?) im looking at a full trip cost of almost $1,000. Blah...doesnt seem so easy now, lame.

it looks like we've got enough going from here to make it a party. I know myself and 2 other die-hards will be going too. As the date gets closer to game day let's plan meet up early in the day and tailgate all day. Let's show those donkey fans how the whodat nation does it! :9:

i am there

Let's get this thread bumpin'.

For those still lookin' for tickets, Craigslist is heating up. I'm picking up my tickets tomorrow. I'll be in Section 126 (10yd line behind the Saints bench), row 6. Pulled that off for $250/ticket. And the prices are going down everyday. You just gotta be quick on the F5 button.

Is there a tailgating deal going on? I'm coaching my fraternity's football team to glory all day until we lose. Hopefully we don't do too well (and we won't) or else I'll be coaching until 4 but I'd like to join up with some Who Dats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom