denver def co. (1 Viewer)

Am I missing something? Is there an opening for a DC in N.O. that I am unaware of?

Last I heard, each team has only one of those. :hihi:

Am I missing something? Is there an opening for a DC in N.O. that I am unaware of?

ha, I suppose you're right.

I guess it's just wishful thinking for some.

As for me, I'm still not really against Gibbs. I still have some faith in him, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

I mean he's not the guy that is bringing in the talent, so he can only do so much with what he's given - which hasn't been much.

Hopefully we will be able to get some more defensive talent in here for next season, that way we will be able to get a better sense of what he can and can't do.

...As for me, I'm still not really against Gibbs. I still have some faith in him, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

I mean he's not the guy that is bringing in the talent, so he can only do so much with what he's given - which hasn't been much.

Hopefully we will be able to get some more defensive talent in here for next season, that way we will be able to get a better sense of what he can and can't do.

Pretty much my take on it, too. :)

Perhaps if we got them each swords and ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom