Denver Nuggets @ New Orleans Hornets (1 Viewer)

Algsaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
We are on a 8 game winning streak, and hold the best record in the west. We need to try and sell out this game. Spread the word and come check out the Hornets as they play Allen Iverson, Carmelo, and the Nuggets. Big game tomorrow night against one of the best teams in the west.

There is no excuse for us not to have at least 15,000 in the Arena tomorrow night. Tickets start at 10 bucks, and there is not a bad seat in the NOarena.

No excuses New Orleans...you wanna be a sports town? How about supporting the best team in the West! I'll be there

We kinda lucked out...the Nuggets played a close game against the Mavs last night....here's to hopefully 9 in a row!

This contest was not even fair. We have Chris Paul. That's too much of an unfair advantage for us. The Nuggets had no shot.

Great win tonight!

GREAT crowd too!

15,601 for a monday night is great...and it felt like a lot more than that!

CP3 MVP!

Julian Wright looked really good in mop up duty. He had a couple of sweet ally-oops and a great pass to Armstrong for a dunk. The bench was outstanding tonight with Bowen, Pargo, and Ely scoring I think 37 points. Between Paul and Pargo, they had 36 points and 24 assists.

The Hornets were unreal last night, best crowd for a game that I have been to this year. I think the Hive can really get rocking if it gets filled up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom