Denver To Have Second Interview With Payton (1 Viewer)

Loomis ain’t playing

Not enough IMO. I would want a #1 next year if we are taking the #1 this year. When all is said and done, we will probably only get the 2023 #1 and one 3rd rounder.

Not enough IMO. I would want a #1 next year if we are taking the #1 this year. When all is said and done, we will probably only get the 2023 #1 and one 3rd rounder.
I agree, the trade with Denver should be for a 1st and 3rd this year and their 1st next year. The Denver pick, from SF, will be very late 28-31 and the 1st next year is necessary to pump the draft points back up to a mid 1st round pick. With Carolina, it has to be more than this.

A second interview with somebody like Sean Payton is likely asking him if he can win without early draft picks the next two years and to find out if $25 million will do it. They also need to feel out how long he will commit to coaching. If they get the vibe that he's only in it for 3-4 years, I think they will pass on him. Their Salary Cap situation is not terrible, so they can get a few free agents if they tried.

Those Broncos better be giving us them infinite stones and not just infinite stone for CSP

He was all decked out in Carolina colors. A clear message to Tepper.

IMG-7967.png
I said the same thing as well, lol.

If Loomis trades Sean Payton to Broncos for just a botton of 1st round pick this shows that Loomis is looking after his pal Sean Payton instead of the Saints. Loomis needs to hold out for Broncos 1st this year & next or Sean Payton can carry his butt back to Fox. I listened to Randy Muller a couple days ago & Randy says Sean Payton telling everyone he talked to Mickey saying a mid to late round draft pick is Sean Payton talking because Mickey can get more in a trade & Randy also says Sean Payton also saying value goes down next year is a crock of B.S also as that not true at all as Saints hold his contract till end of 2004. Randy Mueller also said h has known Mickey a long time and has no idea why he would be interviewing for Panthers as it would be suicide by Mickey to trade Sean Payton in Division. Randy Mueller also said Mickey as GM has to look after taking care of Saints and not Sean Payton in any trade.

A second interview really seems like Denver has him as the front runner. Assuming they complete interviews with Jim Caldwell and or Raheem Morris then I would think they make a formal offer to Payton.
Edit All 1st round candidates have completed interviews.

Seems like Payton is their guy.

I hope to Denver doesn't happen. Need a 1st round pick much earlier than that. Criminal if you don't get a QB this draft, there is no shot landing the #1 pick next year. We're mid bad, not bad bad.
So you'd draft a QB just to draft a QB?SMH And if we get a 1st next yr, let's say a mid-1st. That and our 1st could move us up to pick Williams or Maye

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom