Denver wants to hire Sean, its up to Sean now (1 Viewer)

Fine with me. A team that doesn’t have any direct conflict with the Saints (division or conference). I don’t like the picks for the 2023 draft. Maybe if we get their 2024 #1 as well, we could use it for this draft.

But let’s get this over with.
Toss in some 2nd and 3rd rounders as well and call it a day.

You know it was always going to be the team with the least draft capital... right?

I think they'll have the best first round pick next year of all the teams courting him. Even with Payton I don't see how he's able to significantly fix Wilson.

Cardinals won't give up #3 and #9 from the Panthers is a big ask. 2024 1st round pick is our best chance at getting into the top 10 of the draft.

I think they'll have the best first round pick next year of all the teams courting him. Even with Payton I don't see how he's able to significantly fix Wilson.

Cardinals won't give up #3 and #9 from the Panthers is a big ask. 2024 1st round pick is our best chance at getting into the top 10 of the draft.
Unless we sent it to Philly our best chance at a top 10 pick next season will be our record.

Never been a fan of the broncos to begin with so will enjoy rooting against them
They’ve always seem to be one of the more stable franchises minus the last few seasons.
They’re a marquee small market franchise.
If there’s one model I want the Bensons to follow, it’d be the Bowlen Era Broncos. Not the most championships, but consistent.

He has an interview with AZ Thursday though. That team works better for me. 😄

Denver 2nd interview delayed and Breer says Denver is not a sure thing for SP, anyone hear different?

They’ve always seem to be one of the more stable franchises minus the last few seasons.
They’re a marquee small market franchise.
If there’s one model I want the Bensons to follow, it’d be the Bowlen Era Broncos. Not the most championships, but consistent.
Long legacy of success (eight Super Bowl appearances with three wins), one of the largest fanbases west of the Mississippi, some of the wealthiest owners in the NFL, plus Colorado is an awesome place to live. The only thing that should cause him to hesitate is whether he thinks Wilson is salvageable and whether he wants to have to face Mahomes twice a year.

Long legacy of success (eight Super Bowl appearances with three wins), one of the largest fanbases west of the Mississippi, some of the wealthiest owners in the NFL, plus Colorado is an awesome place to live. The only thing that should cause him to hesitate is whether he thinks Wilson is salvageable and whether he wants to have to face Mahomes twice a year.
Not to go off topic, but I’ve always admired that they built it in a small market.
It’s not NY. It’s a L.A.
It’s a quiet mountain town.
There’s no reason the Saints can’t do the same in their region and take over Mississippi, Alabama, and even Georgia.

I'd say he has some leverage. They mortgage the farm to trade for him and now he sucked. If he thinks CSP can fix him, then they need to get CSP.
Leverage as in “This needs to happen, or else…” Wilson has no or else, other than he’ll just continue to suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom