Denver's cardboard cutouts of South Park. (1 Viewer)

When asked after the game if he had any sympathy for what the Broncos and his counterpart Vic Fangio had experienced, Saints coach Sean Payton expressed empathy for everyone after a tumultuous year, including the COVID-19 pandemic.

“I think it’s tough for all (of us),” Payton shrugged during his postgame media conference call, continuing: “This is a challenging year, I felt bad for the cardboard fans. It is what it is.”

I don't see Randy. Was he taken to jail with his pants around his ankles already? Refused to wear a mask?
I've been checking them out all year and they have seemed to miss out on Drunk Randy and SarcastaBall cut-outs.

wonder if this was sponsored by the show? Was well timed advertisement for them at any rate.

and they couldn't remove the seat for Mr Birch and his wheel chair. Come one man

wonder if this was sponsored by the show? Was well timed advertisement for them at any rate.

and they couldn't remove the seat for Mr Birch and his wheel chair. Come one man
They have been there all season and yes, the show sponsored and purchased the cutouts.

The Broncos' marketing department reached out to Comedy Central and South Park Studios about buying cut-outs of the characters since fan attendance at games will be limited this season. The team is selling the opportunity for fans to have their pictures on cut-outs in the seats during home games and donating the money raised to Denver Broncos Charities.

The show purchased more than 1,800 of the cut-outs to represent characters from South Park. Those characters -- which made up a substantial portion of the overall cut-outs on Sunday -- as well as those purchased by fans overall, have raised $130,000 to be dispersed to local charities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom