Saints Deonte Harris Appreciation (2 Viewers)

It’s his acceleration man. His longest play where he caught the ball standing nearly still, but split between two defenders about 2-3 yards away from him on both sides, then immediately is running at full speed and picks up like 10 more yards was really kind of insane. You could tell the DBs thought they had an easy tackle and were caught off guard when they were so close yet couldn’t quite get to him.
Dude froze them in time. It was insane.

This player is amazing and can do it all on offense it seems. Outside of Kamara he is becoming increasingly the most important player on offense. He is pivotal in setting up field position for N.O with his returns. On jet sweeps he is hard to tackle. When it comes to recieving he has great hands. He can also do long routes and catch the ball in heavily contested traffic.

This Sunday his impact on Special Teams and offense are going to be a key reason why N.O wins. Tampa is going to be busy guarding M.T A.K and Sanders which will give Harris some great opportunities
Eventually, I think he will become similar to Tyreek Hill as a threat. Mind you, I am NOT saying he is another Tyreek Hill, but he will have an impact on how defenses will have to account for him in a more prominent way then they are now. Currently, defenses just look at him as a situational player. It is changing though. Next year will be his 3rd season in the NFL. The 3rd season is generally when WR’s have their coming out party. And in a Payton offense, we all should understand why, unless a receiver is simply a freak, aka Mike Thomas.

I would love to see a flea flicker bomb to Deonte Harris. No one can keep up with him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom