Deonte Harris is our Tyreek Hill (1 Viewer)

Harris must have got pointers from MT while both were on IR. I thought he looked like a polished wr. Even a couple of his catches I though it was MT the way he attacked the catch.

I wish Taysom had a split second more.....would have loved to see that pass to Harris.
He put on a nasty move to gain lots of separation.

He’s quicker. Hill is faster. He’s a hiccup in the open field. Glad he’s on our side.

Harris effortlessly gets open, has good hands, and breaks tackles. So he's not just a fast little guy.

Coach finally unleashed him.

Most targets ever with 7, previous high was 5.

Never had more than 4 catches in a game, blew that out the water with 7.

I was about to start a new thread on this topic.

I think he can become Tyreek lite. I think he could have won us the game had he not got hurt just simply playing the dump off role he did against the Bears.

He is only 5'7 170 lbs. Hill is 5'10 185.

Assuming he can stay healthy, going to be really interesting to see how Deonte is used in the offense after a full training camp.

When they announced he was out with a neck injury, I knew we were in trouble. He could have been the difference in us winning that game on Sunday. I'm excited to see him get a bigger role in the offense next season.

When they announced he was out with a neck injury, I knew we were in trouble. He could have been the difference in us winning that game on Sunday. I'm excited to see him get a bigger role in the offense next season.
Yeah. I agree there. Had he been available it could have really helped with the loss of Hill and Murray.

I finally forced myself to watch the game...

The Saints came out strong, and they looked like they were on the verge of kicking the Bucs in the teeth when Harris broke that long PR for a TD... then there was the flag.

Watching it over a couple of times... *and I know I know about the conspiracy theories*... but...
That flag came out late! The flag wasn’t thrown until Harris had broken away and a TD was imminent. The call itself was pretty chintzy... and the “illegal block in the back” wasn’t the reason Harris busted it.

All I’m saying is if the refs wanted to make sure that game didn’t get away from the Bucs... throwing that flag (when they did) definitely hanged the game.

Harris is lightening in a bottle and a dynamic playmaker with the ball in his hands... he’s just too small though. If he takes 1 good shot, he’s likely hurt.

I finally forced myself to watch the game...

The Saints came out strong, and they looked like they were on the verge of kicking the Bucs in the teeth when Harris broke that long PR for a TD... then there was the flag.

Watching it over a couple of times... *and I know I know about the conspiracy theories*... but...
That flag came out late! The flag wasn’t thrown until Harris had broken away and a TD was imminent. The call itself was pretty chintzy... and the “illegal block in the back” wasn’t the reason Harris busted it.

All I’m saying is if the refs wanted to make sure that game didn’t get away from the Bucs... throwing that flag (when they did) definitely hanged the game.

Harris is lightening in a bottle and a dynamic playmaker with the ball in his hands... he’s just too small though. If he takes 1 good shot, he’s likely hurt.

Sorry, it was a good call. A fair call.

But just at that time I thought we will not win the game. After those two punts we should have been 14-0.

We only got a field goal in our first drive after such a great position, and than, we had a really dumb penalty negating 7 more points.

If we would have been 14-0, Tampa would have been forced to play the pass game as they did on the second game.

And for those blaming Anzalone, remember that he was still starting on that second game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom